Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Zac, Your videos helped alot. Ive completed to watch your 20 hour video-tutorials today~ (They helped alot! You've a great voice.)
    I am wondering if you could do a "Basic-Menu" - Tutorial (Probably you could just add that to your top-down game... I am sure many people would like to see this because without menu, the game does not have a "border" around it~

Comment

Great job on the vids, I have already consumed over 40 of them

Comment

Hey, great vids.

The ParticleDemo package is missing. Would really love to have that. Thanks!

Comment

I am getting database connection failed when attempting to download any of these files from filefront. Does anyone have any ideas? or are there any mirrors? I am particularly interested in the UI Tutorials. Never mind, read the first post more clearly.

Mirrors here http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/VideoTutorials.html for anyone with the same problem

Comment

Just grab them straight from the UDN page if Filefront is having issues:

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/VideoTutorials.html

Comment

Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
              Just grab them straight from the UDN page if Filefront is having issues:

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/VideoTutorials.html
              Yep, thanks

Comment

Should we expect more of these?

Somebody had to ask

Comment

Yes, same question. Vids are so great. i would like to se more and more and more

Comment

Where do I put the assets and the levels ? When I load up a level it says that theres missing files for the 3D Buzz levels

Comment

hey McTavish,

Place assets inside of the UTGame/Content folder, its located inside the version folder.

Comment

Mine differs, but hey it worked.

In the KISMET video tutorial there's something that I had to do differently to get the result we're wanting: turning the light off at level start in 05_-_Kismet__005_TogglingMaterial.mp4

Besides the steps on the video, I had to also turn off the light object using the level loader wire to the light toggle event. It's shown in the image.

Comment

thanks a lot of 3D buzz and special thank of Epic

i have problem.i need subtitle to better understand :-s
                          dont these programs have subtitle?i would be grateful if you could help

Comment

Thanks 3D Buzz and Epic the tuts help a lot.

Comment

very nice tuts, very easy to follow

but i'd still like to see a tutorial dealing with lensflares and skyboxes, couldn't find much about them......

Comment

Originally posted by Sudazima View Post
                                very nice tuts, very easy to follow

but i'd still like to see a tutorial dealing with lensflares and skyboxes, couldn't find much about them......
                                the Eat3d got tutorials for lensfares an skyboxes. Or for just skyboxes you can watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8IGc_SRBI by rave67854

Comment

Working...
                                X