X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16_-_TopDownGame__022_AddingBots_SpawnBots.mp4 is incomplete

First of all many thanks for the excellent vtms

I have watched them all in the last two days and have discovered that
    16_-_TopDownGame__022_AddingBots_SpawnBots.mp4 is incomplete, it is only 3:30 min long. This is true for both revisions of the top_down_game.zip

It would be nice if you could fix this

Thanx

Comment

Hey, yeah, me too, the lesson finish too fast !

Comment

Thanks a bunch!these tutorials are really bringing everything into focus. if you can do the same for unreal script then development will soar.Thanks again!

Comment

This is some great stuff , I really liked the training set . Now I got all the tutorials on all subjects , except for advanced unreal script tutorials . I am waiting for these , I collected so much tutorials that it reached over 8 gigs of tutorials . I always thought the more tutorials the better . I got to say my favorite tutorials was on the Whizzle development , the hourence and 3dbuzz .

Comment

Looking forward to watching them I do have a few quibbles with FileFront though, one being the download Mirrors are sooo slow! 25kb sec. I downloaded UDK from the Epic Servers at 2mb/sec

Comment

@aHughez - I got them from here at decent speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by genetransfer View Post
                @aHughez - I got them from here at decent speeds.
                *High Five* ! Thanks, i'm currently enjoying the basics of UDK which i spent 6hrs watching it download from FileFront.

Thank you very much

Comment

Thank you sooooooo much for these tutorials! Before, I knew absolutely NOTHING about udk. Now, I feel like a pro!!!

Comment

thanks downloading!

Comment

Are there any mirrors other than file planet for these as its VERY slow to download these files and yeah I would like to download these -

EDIT - lol nevermind - I didnt read the full post :P its all good

Comment

Got to say it. Impressive video's. Already looked 20 videos and they were all great.

Comment

They are very good, I still am not very turned on to the technology, maybe a little skeptical, as well as the obvious: Proprietary Editor, it's always hard to pick up a new interface, I sure wish I was already on-board with UE since 1 or 2, that would have been helpful :P

Comment

Great job! Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Brilliant! Thx to epic and 3dBuzz

Comment

Just wanted to Thank 3DBuzz Team for this... They are just WOW!!!

This is my first time using Unreal Dev Tools and I just finished the UI and SimpleLevel Series and I feel much more comfortable with UDK that i feel i can start my own design (at least the level design part). I will finish all the series in hope to get familiar with the other aspects better, but again very good job!

BTW does any one know if the series has some UnrealScript Tutorials? If not is there any future plans to add that?

Comment

Working...
                                X