X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3dbuzz does it again! great video tuts, thx for posting them

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
      just watched the Skeletal Meshes: Physics Assets video, great stuff wish we had this info 2 years ago with UT3, and yes i did learn a few new tricks so thankyou very much
      dl'ing the other Skeletal Meshes: videos now
      Tell me about it, I finely understand what the lod does =) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Plastik View Post
        Yes. Same problem. I`m using Win XP SP2.

This was fixed and reuploaded yesterday afternoon.

Originally posted by saymoo View Post
        I'm missing a file, that should be supplied by 3dbuzz.com for a video tutorial.
        I've actually just received word that we have the assets and I'll be uploading them shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
          This was fixed and reuploaded yesterday afternoon.
          Hooray! It`s working

Comment

Thank you again Plastik

Here are the assets:

http://download.udk.com/tutorials/us...uzz_assets.zip I'll add them to the original post and they should be posted on UDN soon. I just figured you guys were waiting for them.

Comment

Can the assets be used in our games?

Comment

Havent got the time to say thank you with all the excitement of watching the tuts.. so..
                THANK YOU EPIC AND BUZZ!!! some cool stuff we'll be learning, top down game top-notch!!

Now all we need is in-depth UnrealScripting videos, but with the Mastering Unreal III coming up thats covered also, would just be nicer to have video tuts, sooo much easyer to follow than books

Comment

Thanks,this is EPIC stuff from 3D Buzz!

Comment

UnrealScript

Some unrealscript tuts would be great. Especially dealing with how to setup player controls and using custom characters with custom anims.

Comment

Originally posted by Braincells View Post
                      Can the assets be used in our games?
                      You can use UT3 assets included with UDK for a noncommercial game, but not UT3 assets not included with UDK.

If you wish to sell your game, all assets must be owned by you.

Comment

Originally posted by crowl View Post
                        You can use UT3 assets included with UDK for a noncommercial game, but not UT3 assets not included with UDK.

If you wish to sell your game, all assets must be owned by you.
                        I think maybe he was referring to the assets we provided for the videos. I assume the answer is the same either way though.

Comment

Yes, same answer. Noncommercial games can ship the assets included with UDK. Rights to other Epic-owned and/or 3D Buzz-owned assets are not granted by the EULA.

Comment

I just added more mirrors to the first post from FileFront.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                              I just added more mirrors to the first post from FileFront.
                              Just FYI, on the Filefront pages for the videos it says "Unreal Development Kid"

Comment

Thank you so much epic and flak, this will help me master the UDK

Comment

Working...
                                X