Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats strange I can rewind and everything. I'm on win 7 64bit and every player I have plays it fine. You tried redownloading it?

Comment

Yeah thats strange, downloaded videos just after they where uploaded and all are playing just fine for me, no problems. Also running windows 7 64bit.

Comment

Originally posted by QuasarTD View Post
        You tried redownloading it?
        Yes. Same problem. I`m using Win XP SP2.

Comment

Is it the only file that does this?

Comment

Great video - thx for your efforts, Epic & 3DBuzz!

Comment

UDK released, now 3d buzz vĂ­deos, what else can epic is going to give gamers and developers? Thanks a lot. Greetings from Colombia!!!

Comment

Hiyeahhhhhh!!!

Comment

Thank you, awesome stuff indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by jernst View Post
                    Hey guys,

I did the skeletal mesh pipeline videos in the section above the 3d buzz vids.
                    If there is other material in the skeletal mesh pipeline you all would like to learn about, feel free to post it and I can make some more videos when I have time.
                    Also, if there is something you'd like me to go more in-depth about, I can do that as well when I get some time.

Thanks,

-Jeremy
                    Thanks Jeremy for these, I'm sure you can understand how helpful these will be for new members and developers. Excellent stuff!

Comment

Missing file for topdowngame tutorial videos.

I'm missing a file, that should be supplied by 3dbuzz.com for a video tutorial.

The video is, topdowngame, inside that zip file, there should be a package file (topdown_test) to use along with the videos. (package for the contentbrowser use with premade assets by 3dbuzz.com)

It's not there!

so, maybe reupload the total zip file, INCLUDING this package, or seperately upload the package file in the video udn page, as extra download, just underneath that particular zip file. (for people who have this zip file already for instance)

Comment

Great videos ,thanks a lot

Comment

Crowds archive is broken for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by saymoo View Post
                            The video is, topdowngame, inside that zip file, there should be a package file (topdown_test) to use along with the videos. (package for the contentbrowser use with premade assets by 3dbuzz.com)
                            Was wondering about this myself.

Have looked at some of the videos and they are EXCELLENT!

Comment

Originally posted by Plastik View Post
                              I tried again:

Quicktime Player 7.5.5: after 0:17 white screen (but sound is ok)
                              MPC : after 0:17 still screen (sound is ok but rewind not working)
                              KMP 2.9.4: after 0:17 still screen (sound is ok)
                              WMP 11: after 0:17 still screen (sound is ok but rewind not working)
                              Same thing here. It seems to be some sort of a glitch at 0:17, the sound glitches for a split second and the video skips to 0:19. Then the picture is frozen while the sound is still running.

Comment

just watched the Skeletal Meshes: Physics Assets video, great stuff wish we had this info 2 years ago with UT3, and yes i did learn a few new tricks so thankyou very much
                                dl'ing the other Skeletal Meshes: videos now

Comment

Working...
                                X