Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one's that I did are in maya. The animation staff here uses maya, but the modeling staff uses max. go figure

However, A lot of the material covered is in the editor in the skeletal mesh pipeline vids. I spent very little time in maya, so it should still be useful I think

Comment

Originally posted by jernst View Post
      the one's that I did are in maya. The animation staff here uses maya, but the modeling staff uses max. go figure

However, A lot of the material covered is in the editor in the skeletal mesh pipeline vids. I spent very little time in maya, so it should still be useful I think
      I would have thought you used motionbuilder ?
      Okay thanks, I'm sure I can work it out lol

OH!!! do you get into adding cloth to pawns ?

Comment

bloody slow internet at the dorms grrrrr
        lol

wooot been waiting for lightmass tuts. now i can start my dissertation. lightmass will make my deserts even better :0)

noooiiiiiiicccceeeeeeeeeee

Comment

http://download.udk.com/tutorials/using-udk/crowds.zip

Downloaded 2 times and i got same error.

PS. When i`m using WinRAR i got pop-up window with broken archive message.

Comment

Originally posted by jernst View Post
            Hey guys,

I did the skeletal mesh pipeline videos in the section above the 3d buzz vids.
            If there is other material in the skeletal mesh pipeline you all would like to learn about, feel free to post it and I can make some more videos when I have time.
            Also, if there is something you'd like me to go more in-depth about, I can do that as well when I get some time.

Thanks,

-Jeremy
            thanks for offering Jeremy
            i was wondering if you could show us how to do custom animations in Maya as well please
            i have a rough idea but so far it hasnt worked lol. was wondering if i could see how the pros do it lol

Comment

Thanks Plastik, I will fix it tomorrow. In the mean time you can grab the .rar file if you'd like:

http://download.udk.com/tutorials/using-udk/crowds.rar

Comment

Originally posted by Plastik View Post
                http://download.udk.com/tutorials/using-udk/crowds.zip

Downloaded 2 times and i got same error.

PS. When i`m using WinRAR i got pop-up window with broken archive message.
                It opens for me ?? that's odd

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                  Thanks Plastik, I will fix it tomorrow. In the mean time you can grab the .rar file if you'd like:

http://download.udk.com/tutorials/using-udk/crowds.rar
                  Thanx Everything extracted without errors.

Comment

Great The new zip file just finished uploading so everything should be ok now. Thanks for letting me know Plastik!

Comment

16_-_TopDownGame__001_GameIntroduction - I have some problems with playing this video - after 17 seconds I only have sound, but no video

Comment

thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Verdfel View Post
                          16_-_TopDownGame__001_GameIntroduction - I have some problems with playing this video - after 17 seconds I only have sound, but no video
                          Same problem. Video is broken

Comment

Cleanup requested on row "video topdowngame" ! (as they announce through speakers in a grocery store)

A.k.a, Requesting a check of integrity of the movie, then reupload the errorfree edition please

Comment

That video plays fine for me. I'm playing it in quicktime player. Just tried it in vlc player and it works there too.

Comment

Originally posted by QuasarTD View Post
                                That video plays fine for me. I'm playing it in quicktime player. Just tried it in vlc player and it works there too.
                                I tried again:

Quicktime Player 7.5.5: after 0:17 white screen (but sound is ok)
                                MPC : after 0:17 still screen (sound is ok but rewind not working)
                                KMP 2.9.4: after 0:17 still screen (sound is ok)
                                WMP 11: after 0:17 still screen (sound is ok but rewind not working)

Comment

Working...
                                X