X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 0.93 is available to test.
    • Bug fixes. Um.. Lots of them.
    • new Shortcut key 'Home' (in addition to the middle mouse button), while running a game gives focus back to TeraIDE.
    • Tweaks.

Comment

thanks but I still got the same problem

Comment

Hi Silsin,

Could you check for a file in the directory called Boomlog.txt and post it here. If there isn't one yet, then run the application using the 'TeraIDE-Logged.cmd' link in the folder. This will make sure it logs the problems.

Comment

06/01/2014 879553687 : Sedl1
          06/01/2014 879553734 : Sdsu1
          06/01/2014 879553812 : Sdsu2

Comment

Originally posted by silsin View Post
            06/01/2014 879553687 : Sedl1
            06/01/2014 879553734 : Sdsu1
            06/01/2014 879553812 : Sdsu2
            Well... if that's all there is of it I really don't know. There is only a couple of lines of code between that and the next log position. It's trying to create a directory.

My guess is that you need to check the UDK directory permissions and make sure that they are not read only. Also try right clicking the executable and running it as administrator, it seems to be a permissions thing.

Comment

Version 0.94 is available to test.
              • More Bug fixes.
              • Class Definitions such as Class'Blah' or Texture2D'blah.blah' now provide filtered lists.

Comment

Hi, I tried your IDE and it's great! It saves a lot of time, everything is clear, and you are listening to developers for suggestions, I admire your work!
                I'd like to point out that special caracters aren't rendered in the IDE, and it modifies the text (for exemple I had a lot of "é" in my classes, now they are all displayed as "?"). Something to do with encoding of the text maybe?
                I also have a suggestion, not for a feature but for accessibility : I really didnt expect to find the Launch Options under the class tree (everything else fits and is in relation to classes). I even created a custom command just with the '-log' because I didnt find yesterday xD. Why not a button in the top toolbar, or even an option in the Options or Tools dropdown list? Those are the first places I searched, and thought I had a wrong version of the beta
                Thanks again for this amazing tool!

Comment

Hi Oropher,

I'd like to point out that special caracters aren't rendered in the IDE, and it modifies the text (for exemple I had a lot of "é" in my classes, now they are all displayed as "?"). Something to do with encoding of the text maybe?
                  This was deliberate. As far as I can tell, all the UDK .uc files are bare ASCII files.
                  I tried adding in the "é" character in some variable names and in some text strings.
                  At worst UDK refused to compile them, at best (when in a text string), it simply printed the wrong characters on screen.
                  I tried this with ASCII, UTF-8 etc, it seems to be a limitation of how the UDK compiler interprets the text of the .UC files. Happy to be pointed in the right direction if I'm wrong.

I really didn't expect to find the Launch Options under the class tree (everything else fits and is in relation to classes).
                  It's just somewhere to dock the window with enough space really. I do take your point about it being a bit obscure though.
                  For 0.95 I have added a tool bar button and an Options Menu entry to make it pop up.
                  It is a dockable window though, so you can drag it off onto the middle of the screen, close it, then use the new buttons to get it back.

Beta 0.95 will be up soon with a few other bells and whistles...

Comment

Originally posted by TeraBit View Post
                    This was deliberate. As far as I can tell, all the UDK .uc files are bare ASCII files.
                    I tried adding in the "é" character in some variable names and in some text strings.
                    At worst UDK refused to compile them, at best (when in a text string), it simply printed the wrong characters on screen.
                    I tried this with ASCII, UTF-8 etc, it seems to be a limitation of how the UDK compiler interprets the text of the .UC files. Happy to be pointed in the right direction if I'm wrong.
                    Aaah yes, I see, indeed I never tried to put a variable with those kind of characters, it was only in text string (logs actually) and for commenting. If it's because of the compiler then nevermind my comment, I didn't know this (I learn new things every day with the udk ^^ )

Comment

Version 0.95 is now up and ready for testing.
                      • Enums are now part of the autocomplete.
                      • Block Commenting / UnCommenting is now part of the context edit menu.
                      • General Performance Tuneup!
                      • Toolbar button and Menu item to show the Launch Options Panel.

Download from Greenlight Page

Comment

Version 0.96 is available for testing.
                        • Launch Options are more comprehensive, with selectable game types, classes and mutators.
                        • Rendering Options DX9/DX11, Vsync etc.
                        • Lots of new Editor Customisation Options.
                        • New class templates
                        • Other tweaks and bug fixes.

Getting close to the v1.0 Commercial Release now.

Download from Greenlight Page

Comment

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know I have started a short tutorial series on YouTube on how to use TeraIDE. Why not stop by and take a look.

Video Tutorials on YouTube.

Comment

Upvoted on Steam, awesome work!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisyarich View Post
                              Upvoted on Steam, awesome work!
                              Thanks!

Comment

Hi All,

TeraIDE for UDK version 1.0 is now live. Thanks for all the support!

Download 14 Day Trial
                                Purchase Single Developer Licence £50 / $80

Comment

Working...
                                X