X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi...

Thanks for this system!

Everything works fine expect saving the save file.
    I need help! It doesn't save the save file.
    Also that test broadcasting not working (I think, because
    even the saving the save file not work), so its only show
    that "Game saved" under that "Player [position]".
    (I changed "CustomPawn(self.Pawn).Location" with "Pawn.Location" and
    "CustomPawn(self.Pawn).SetLocation(SGB.Loc)", replace it with "Pawn.SetLocation(SGB.Loc)".)
    AND 'cause that I can't load the save file, because it's not saved (and I don't know the number [INT]).

Thanks in advance,
    Peter

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Georjack View Post
    ryanjon2040, Thanks a lot! Works like a dream!
    Glad to hear that and happy to help. Happy Christmas and Enjoy the holidays!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ryanjon2040, Thanks a lot! Works like a dream!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oops my bad. Sorry i forgot to fix the LoadGame. I fixed it and uploaded the new DLL. It dont have LoadVersion Integer. Remember you will have to modify the UnrealScript code to remove LoadVersion argument.

Here is the new version: https://www.mediafire.com/?6tq8pk4c0dcu5u0

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It works only for save, but when I want to load it, I need to specify a LoadVersion INT at loadgamestate,
    but this DLL saves the files with no int version at end of file name.
    I tried to modify the source code of uc class like that:
    Code:
    exec function LoadGameState() // I deleted LoadVersion
    {
        foreach SaveList(ArrayItem)
        {
            ArrayItem.LoadGame(); // I also deleted LoadVersion
        }
    }
    But, I've got few errors on UDK compilation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here you go:

https://www.mediafire.com/?7w7a5cuooetq0n3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll wait....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried to download that DLL, but on download link is written: "Sorry, the file you requested is not available.".
    Ok then. Can you wait a few minutes? Am off to have lunch and I'll compile when i come back and send it in a few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried to download that DLL, but on download link is written: "Sorry, the file you requested is not available.".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What I want is to save / overwrite only a save game.
    I want to save the game only into a single file and overwrite it again, not with an increment variable.
    You have to delete do, while and {} from your code and then give me the DLL, but test it before send me to be sure this DLL will work.
    This is already done . Please take a look at this post.

About credits? Of course, I'll give you the credits on my game with a web link, phone, address, what you want.
    lol Thanks! You can add my name as Satheesh PV (aka RyanJon2040) and maybe link to my blog or my facebook profile.

And by the way whats the name of your game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What I want is to save / overwrite only a save game.
    I want to save the game only into a single file and overwrite it again, not with an increment variable.
    You have to delete do, while and {} from your code and then give me the DLL, but test it before send me to be sure this DLL will work.
    About credits? Of course, I'll give you the credits on my game with a web link, phone, address, what you want.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot, ryanjon2040!
    You're Welcome!

But, I'll be able to use this DLL on commercial use, or I'll be obligated to buy VS 2010 Professional?
    Of-course you can use this DLL in your commercial game! And no you wont be obligated to buy anything. Although i expect a credit for me somewhere in your game (if you are using this DLL) but again...its completely your choice!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot, ryanjon2040! But, I'll be able to use this DLL on commercial use, or I'll be obligated to buy VS 2010 Professional?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You promised that I'll need Microsoft Visual Studio Express (FREE), but I can't build solution with Express.
    It should work because theres no complicated stuff in it. Do one thing...If you want to modify the C# code then make the changes and send it to me. I will compile it to dll and send it back to you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, I tried to compile DLL with VIsual Studio 2010 Express. I also tried with Visual Studio 2010 Professional, but it's to expensive this APP as price for a DLL, I want to use Express Edition.
    I don't want to pay over 1000$ for this APP. You promised that I'll need Microsoft Visual Studio Express (FREE), but I can't build solution with Express.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X