Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Which Script Editor do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try WOTgreal - all in one...

Comment

Old ConText here But I am going to change editor.

Comment

I never use just one editor, I always have one or two for when I cross reference, if I have acouple each of different colours then I know which version Im working on. Itd be nice to have more control over the filetypes and what they do inside the editor especially in relation to uci files.

Comment

I use UDKDevKit by Mr. O. Dhuzar based on Visual Studio. Best in my opinion

Comment

I read editors in the title but I ended up reading about IDE's :/

I use GVim for Windows.

Comment

context with the highlightor here. Customized the environment a bit to make it feel like notepad but running the highlighter

Comment

Originally posted by Bytenex View Post
                I use UDKDevKit by Mr. O. Dhuzar based on Visual Studio. Best in my opinion
                thx, now it has name "Unreal Script IDE"

Comment

WOTgreal is so winning this poll and it's not even in the list! For the latter I call blasphemy, burn the OP witch unless he fixes the poll!

So yeah, would be nice if you could edit (advanced edit) your OP and fix the list, if you want actual usable results.
                  If you have multiple-choice and re-vote options for the poll, enable them.

nFringe - Non-Commercial
                  nFringe - Commercial
                  WOTgreal
                  UnCodeX
                  UDK IDE
                  Unreal X-Editor
                  ConTEXT
                  Notepad++
                  Other

(Didn't include Vim because I don't think it's really common, at least not among the UnrealScript folks)

Comment

UnCodeX is editor ?

Comment

Working...
                    X