This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allar View Post
    Add multiple files as tabs, and I'll abandon my in-progress code editor.
    Hello Allar.....Tab support will be available from v2.0

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    Tab Pages:

Imageshack

Comment

Its not that visible with an image, but your blog is hard to read when using chrome. Its fine with Internet explorer and text is perfectly readable, but its just hard to read with chrome.

Here's a comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by RNG View Post
        Its not that visible with an image, but your blog is hard to read when using chrome. Its fine with Internet explorer and text is perfectly readable, but its just hard to read with chrome.
        Sorry to hear that RNG. I created that blog on Wordpress. Not sure why its not readable in Chrome.

Comment

Its not a big deal, just a heads up, no worries mate

Comment

Originally posted by RNG View Post
            Its not a big deal, just a heads up, no worries mate
            Glad to hear that RNG

I did a quick google search and looks like Wordpress has issues with Google Chrome.

Google Search Result.

Comment

Good Job! cant wait until version 2 comes out. You will make everybody's job easier with this tool.

Comment

Yes, I'm awaiting version 2 as well. I've tried this editor out and tabs is the one thing that I miss about it; well that, and the fact that you can't change the script while the UDK is open, but I'm not going to complain. When version 2 with tabs comes out and I use this as my primary editor, I will have to stop clicking the "Meh - Will not donate" button. I feel this hard work should be rewarded.

Comment

can we get any kind of projection. (even a range would be fine)
                  of when v2.0 will go-live. as more then a few members are seeming anxious to use it.

Comment

Thank you very much for your support guys

v2.0 BETA will be released within in a few days

Comment

Could you also add an option to configure the Fonts ( Name, Size, Style ) ? I am also missing some Tabs for opening several files inside the editor.

Also, if possible, please add options to Comment and Uncomment the selected lines. For example, you could add two buttons, one for commenting and the other for uncommenting, and give to them shortcuts also.

Just one more request... Add one bar that we could customize. Something like an option to drag buttons from the other bars, to that one. This way, we could have one bar with the most used buttons.

I found a little problem: When I double click on a .uc file, it open with the editor. Then I edit that file, and when I click the save button, it asks to give a name to the file. Instead of using the SAVE behaviour, it is using the SAVE AS behaviour.

Thanks

Comment

Racer, half of that you stated is already done or in the works. You can comment/uncomment whole blocks of code by highlighting it and press Ctrl + Shift + C. Also the Save behavior works as long as it isn't a new file or you aren't opening up a file outside the tree. So if you are working on project A and you open another file from another project, yes, it will ask to Save As with the Save. Tabs are coming in 2.0,which is expected in a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer1 View Post
                          Could you also add an option to configure the Fonts ( Name, Size, Style ) ? I am also missing some Tabs for opening several files inside the editor.

Also, if possible, please add options to Comment and Uncomment the selected lines. For example, you could add two buttons, one for commenting and the other for uncommenting, and give to them shortcuts also.

Just one more request... Add one bar that we could customize. Something like an option to drag buttons from the other bars, to that one. This way, we could have one bar with the most used buttons.

I found a little problem: When I double click on a .uc file, it open with the editor. Then I edit that file, and when I click the save button, it asks to give a name to the file. Instead of using the SAVE behaviour, it is using the SAVE AS behaviour.

Thanks
                          Hello Racer1...

Configuring the fonts will be added in v2.1 because v2.0 is ready to release. As lovindadonks said you can toggle Comment/Uncomment with Ctrl+Shift+C. However i have added it in Right Click menu. Please see my Blog.

Comment

Thanks.

You could add also a shortcut editor, so that we could change the shortcuts for our preferences. For instance, in Notpad++ I use Ctrl+Q to comment/uncomment.

Comment

where is the new version? I really like this editor, the other Unreal IDE on here won't load for me.

Comment

Originally posted by IllpIll View Post
                                where is the new version? I really like this editor, the other Unreal IDE on here won't load for me.
                                I am extremely sorry for the delay. I will upload it tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X