This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    You mean you cant see the editor itself. Which version are you using? If you are using windows Vista/7 then uninstall and run the setup again with Admin rights (right click and select "Run As Administrator"). Then run the editor with admin rights.
    Thanks, I hope this continues to improve! Still a one weird bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfman View Post
      Thanks, I hope this continues to improve! Still a one weird bug.
      Yes Scarfman. Its a really weird bug.

By the way here are some development screenshots of version 2.0

Dock Panels are available:

Imageshack

Detail Log Panel Docked to Left Side (NOTE: Compile Output will now show on Output Panel):

Imageshack

Again i rearranged the docks:

ImageShack

Dock Autohide:

ImageShack

I will continue posting new screenshots

Comment

Just saying I would happily pay for a version that included real time debugging with breakpoints etc :V

Comment

Looks good. I'll keep an eye out for this, currently it's not quite good enough to replace my current tool(s)

Comment

This is nice dude but tbh tab functionality should be on top of your list.

Comment

Originally posted by saiboat View Post
              This is nice dude but tbh tab functionality should be on top of your list.
              Tab Pages:

Imageshack

Startup Page (Can navigate to UDK Forums):

Imageshack

Comment

Wow, this is starting to look really awesome! And here I was thinking I'd never use anything but WOTGreal. Great job!

Comment

could you maybe post this todo list that you have so that if people ask for a feature they can first check to see if it is already on the list, or if it has been crossed off.
                  also can we get an approximate date of the next update that includes the features in the screenshots.

Comment

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I've used this for 3 times then after i download the unreal script wizard then installed it the text become like that stated above.
                    I uninstalled everything then install it again then "voila" (invisible)

My text seems invisible here in the editor. I have re installed this for 8 times to be exact. It's still invisible.

If Symptoms Persist,
                    Consult the Author.

Thanks for the Unreal x Editor.

Comment

Well done. At the beginning I was a little concerned this project was going to be all form and no function - attractive, but impractical for a full-time programmer to use. However, I see you're addressing those issues now (no tabs = no sale). I'll wait a few revisions before trying it out. Incidentally you really should be calling it version 0.2, not 2.0 ... it took Epic a decade to get to 3.0

We'll be spoilt for choice this year with the three new IDE's.

Comment

Originally posted by YTng_wolfdale View Post
                        [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I've used this for 3 times then after i download the unreal script wizard then installed it the text become like that stated above.

My text seems invisible here in the editor. I have re installed this for 8 times to be exact. It's still invisible.

If Symptoms Persist,
                        Consult the Author.

Problem Solved after i Update it. Super Thanks.
                        Sorry if i click "meh- i dont donate"
                        I donate after i apply a Bank Account

Comment

Problem Solved after i Update it. Super Thanks.
                          Sorry if i click "meh- i dont donate"
                          I donate after i apply a Bank Account
                          I am so happy to know that

By the way DO NOT use "Office 2010 Black" skin. Its a buggy skin and might cause some texts to disappear.

Comment

If Symptoms Persist,
                            Consult the Author.

problem was fixed before finished writing.
                            alright here it is again
                            [/URL]

would still like to see that todo list so that people stop asking for features that are already going to be there. mainly because I don't like to ask a dev for a feature that they already planned on.

Comment

@gardian06: Hi gardian06...Your demonstration was cool. It might be useful for some future users. Can you edit the post and upload those pics. I would like to update my first post with yours

Comment

Originally posted by gardian06 View Post
                                problem was fixed before finished writing.
                                I've edited it lately.
                                Forgot to add "Edit:"

I am so happy to know that

By the way DO NOT use "Office 2010 Black" skin. Its a buggy skin and might cause some texts to disappear.
                                Aye Aye captain. changing now the themes

Comment

Working...
                                X