Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing work, but I have a problem: I configured the editor to start with my cystom map: WarArmMap and my custom game: WarArm.MyGame, but when I click on UDK Game it says UDK stopped working...

Comment

Originally posted by marf View Post
      Amazing work, but I have a problem: I configured the editor to start with my cystom map: WarArmMap and my custom game: WarArm.MyGame, but when I click on UDK Game it says UDK stopped working...
      Its not related to Unreal X-Editor. I too have this issue but it only happens when i add " -editor" to UDK.exe.

Comment

Download version continues as the 1.2 link dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by carlosalexandresc View Post
          Download version continues as the 1.2 link dropbox
          Yes Carlos...thats because i have crappy upload speed and i can only upload after midnight (Bandwidth limitations). So i thought i'll keep it like that. But you can click "Check For Updates" anytime and it will download the update.

Comment

hello

program is very good. one question: where is the text (can make black background)?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Confusion View Post
              hello

program is very good. one question: where is the text (can make black background)?

thanks
              Hello Confusion... You dont see any text??

You can change the text color via the settings menu. Try that

Comment

Great software. I have only one improvement suggestion:

- Include tabs support (like in web browser).
                - User configurable buttons (open some folder, run exe...)

Comment

Originally posted by nonder View Post
                  Great software. I have only one improvement suggestion:

- Include tabs support (like in web browser).
                  - User configurable buttons (open some folder, run exe...)
                  Thanks noder! I am working on the tab support and some other cool features. I will post some screenshots soon. Can you explain those configurable buttons? Which folder where you referring and which exe files?

Originally posted by Confusion View Post
                  hello

thanks
                  Confusion....I just noted that if using "Office 2010 Black" skin the text disappears. If you are using that skin please change to any other skin.

Comment

I have been playing with this a little, and like most of what I am seeing. maybe in the tree view being able to see the members of the class for quick reference (have a + that when opened shows methods, and public vars)

also this might just be my style but I see tabbing support for inside of braces, but could this be extended to inside parameter lists as well. sometimes I like the ability to have
                    function func(param1 val1,
                    ````param2 val2,
                    ````param3 val3
                    ````...
                    { // but without the ticks
                    or for the function calls so I can put a line break, and not have to scroll forever for a method call.

then this kind of comes from experience with VS2010 but the ability to have multiple files open and switch between them without having to switch back, and forth saving each time. (though this might require a "save all" feature)

sorry for creeping your scope.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
                      Thanks noder! I am working on the tab support and some other cool features. I will post some screenshots soon. Can you explain those configurable buttons? Which folder where you referring and which exe files?
                      I think something what can set up (in settings) every user for other folder (his own project folder...) and exe. Something like in ConTEXT. It's not necessary but it's good feature.

Attached Files

Comment

I got it to open once. Now I can't see the window for it now.

Comment

Someone may have mentioned this earlier, but the current exit prompt is somewhat confusing as it doesn't work as other - similar editors where the question is "do you want to save your progress?" to do so you have to of course press 'Yes' However with your tool if you press 'Yes' this means you exit w/o saving. I hope you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfman View Post
                            I got it to open once. Now I can't see the window for it now.
                            You mean you cant see the editor itself. Which version are you using? If you are using windows Vista/7 then uninstall and run the setup again with Admin rights (right click and select "Run As Administrator"). Then run the editor with admin rights.

Originally posted by Prea View Post
                            Someone may have mentioned this earlier, but the current exit prompt is somewhat confusing as it doesn't work as other - similar editors where the question is "do you want to save your progress?" to do so you have to of course press 'Yes' However with your tool if you press 'Yes' this means you exit w/o saving. I hope you know what I mean.
                            Yes i understand. I will change it in update 2.0. Currently am working on version 2.0 which brings more features. I will post the development screenshots soon.

Comment

This is awesome but it would be really cool if there was an option for all shortcuts in the settings.
                              In my case udk.exe is not called udk.exe so i can not run the game nor compiler from the tool.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacepiG View Post
                                This is awesome but it would be really cool if there was an option for all shortcuts in the settings.
                                In my case udk.exe is not called udk.exe so i can not run the game nor compiler from the tool.
                                In version 2.0 i will add additional option to select the exe file

Comment

Working...
                                X