This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh snap, Woot! Thanks man >.<

The visual studio feature checks for anything inside of brackets and aligns it so its one tab past the brackets whether its past or before it.
    It does this for any set of brackets even nested ones.

Yeah I just registered >.< I was waiting until I built the site.

Comment

Originally posted by NoxRequiem View Post
      The visual studio feature checks for anything inside of brackets and aligns it so its one tab past the brackets whether its past or before it.
      It does this for any set of brackets even nested ones.
      Select your code -> Right Click -> Select "Auto Indent".

Yeah I just registered >.< I was waiting until I built the site.
      Thanks, I'll check it out and update soon. If you havent seen the update after a few days please let me know.

Comment

Sweet thanks man and thank you for the tips I got them all working and this has helped tidy up my code like crazy.

Comment

Sweet thanks man and thank you for the tips I got them all working and this has helped tidy up my code like crazy.
          Good to hear that.

By the way i added your project in the blog.

Comment

I thought up another feature suggestion.

A way to switch locations between open and closing curly brackets. So if I use this feature when I'm at a bracket it takes my cursors locations to its corresponding counter part. It's a super useful feature for keeping track of giant files.

Comment

I thought up another feature suggestion.

A way to switch locations between open and closing curly brackets. So if I use this feature when I'm at a bracket it takes my cursors locations to its corresponding counter part. It's a super useful feature for keeping track of giant files.
              Thanks Nox...I'll try it soon.

Comment

I love you SO much...

Comment

Originally posted by McPaddington View Post
                  I love you SO much...
                  lol....Thank you.

Comment

Extremely awesome. Uncodex and notepad++ combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                      Extremely awesome. Uncodex and notepad++ combined.
                      Thank you very much Kelt'ar . Am working on a new feature called "Content Browser Finder". You'll be able to search for any Content Browser type (package or groups or assets or search with full name) and see in which UnrealScript it is used.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
                        Thank you very much Kelt'ar . Am working on a new feature called "Content Browser Finder". You'll be able to search for any Content Browser type (package or groups or assets or search with full name) and see in which UnrealScript it is used.
                        that sounds amazing and would be perfect to not have to open up UDK just to get an asset name.

Comment

that sounds amazing and would be perfect to not have to open up UDK just to get an asset name.
                          I will be posting some more info and screenshots on my blog soon. I also rewrote the entire code for Toast (They were really bad in v3.1.4. Its really laggy). They wont cause any kind of lag and is much better now.

And guess what...I fixed that nasty bug which keeps Unreal X-Editor running in the background after exiting.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
                            And guess what...I fixed that nasty bug which keeps Unreal X-Editor running in the background after exiting.
                            YES!!!, Hazah!

Comment

Check out this New Feature: Content Browser Finder.

Comment

Unreal X-Editor is very cool work. It was the first IDE I tried that made me think I might be able to work with Unreal Script after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X