Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just installed this and tried to configure shortcut keys, it asked me to restart the program, I click OK, and got this error:
    Code:
    Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'TD'.
    In the crash report window, it wouldn't allow me to type in the "Additional information" box, so I posted it here. Windows 7, 64-bit, .Net 4.0

(note: the settings still got saved though, so it seems fine now)

Comment

Is there a "Find in Files" function? If not, may I formally suggest that as a feature

Also, a "recent files" list for Open (I notice in the log on startup it says "Warning: JUMP LIST: Custom categories cannot be added while recent documents tracking is turned off", but I can't find where to turn it on).

Comment

Upgraded to 3.13 ... I love how package viewer can be colored now, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by NoxRequiem View Post
          loving the code explorer, is there any way for the saved compile and game options to always load when the program starts up without having to do it manually?
          Yes ofcourse if you want that i can make it

Originally posted by adhika View Post
          woww this is so cooll.. thanks a lot. I just learned unreal and this is really helpful to see what function I already have. I have one small thing bug me. How can I change the highlighter color?I can barely see the code using the color. thanks
          Highlighter color can be changed from Settings menu

Originally posted by Spoondog View Post
          I just installed this and tried to configure shortcut keys, it asked me to restart the program, I click OK, and got this error:
          Code:
          Cannot access a disposed object.
          Object name: 'TD'.
          In the crash report window, it wouldn't allow me to type in the "Additional information" box, so I posted it here. Windows 7, 64-bit, .Net 4.0

(note: the settings still got saved though, so it seems fine now)
          Thanks mate...I will look into it. Did you submitted the crash report? Did it occured again?

Originally posted by Spoondog View Post
          Is there a "Find in Files" function? If not, may I formally suggest that as a feature

Also, a "recent files" list for Open (I notice in the log on startup it says "Warning: JUMP LIST: Custom categories cannot be added while recent documents tracking is turned off", but I can't find where to turn it on).
          You mean a search function that searches all the files? Recent files is only accessible by disabling "Use standard application menu" in Settings menu.

Originally posted by JUGGERNUT View Post
          Upgraded to 3.13 ... I love how package viewer can be colored now, thank you.
          Thanks for the feedback mate.

Comment

Yeah dude I love how I can press f5 like in visual studio and just run my game without ever having to open the editor.

I guess I might as well mention this, is there a way to disable the 32 bit compiler warning I get when trying to run a build.

It always pops up when I start up if I don't compile before running the game, even if the last time I used the program I always made sure to compile with 64 bit.

Comment

Yeah dude I love how I can press f5 like in visual studio and just run my game without ever having to open the editor.
              I'll make the compile options and game options load automatically from next version.

I guess I might as well mention this, is there a way to disable the 32 bit compiler warning I get when trying to run a build.

It always pops up when I start up if I don't compile before running the game, even if the last time I used the program I always made sure to compile with 64 bit.
              You mean this?

Comment

Version 3.1.3 crashes everytime I try to open it

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer View Post
                  Version 3.1.3 crashes everytime I try to open it
                  Hi Slayer,

Can you please tell me what the error says?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
                    Hi Slayer,

Can you please tell me what the error says?
                    Gives the "Unreal X-Editor has stopped working"

Problem details has the following listed:
                    Description:
                    Stopped working

Problem signature:
                    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
                    Problem Signature 01: unreal x-editor.exe
                    Problem Signature 02: 3.1.3.0
                    Problem Signature 03: 516ea818
                    Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic
                    Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0
                    Problem Signature 06: 4ca2d138
                    Problem Signature 07: 5b
                    Problem Signature 08: 2c
                    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Comment

Gives the "Unreal X-Editor has stopped working"

Problem details has the following listed:
                      Description:
                      Stopped working

Problem signature:
                      Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
                      Problem Signature 01: unreal x-editor.exe
                      Problem Signature 02: 3.1.3.0
                      Problem Signature 03: 516ea818
                      Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic
                      Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0
                      Problem Signature 06: 4ca2d138
                      Problem Signature 07: 5b
                      Problem Signature 08: 2c
                      Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
                      Hmm...Did you installed with Admin rights? Or are you trying to run it as portable?

Comment

Installed with admin rights

Comment

One of the files is missing. Can you please try to re-install? Which OS are you using? Do you have the crash dump file?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
                            One of the files is missing. Can you please try to re-install? Which OS are you using? Do you have the crash dump file?
                            Ended up having to uninstall the older version and re-install the newer one to get it to work.

Comment

Ended up having to uninstall the older version and re-install the newer one to get it to work.
                              Glad to hear that.

Hi everyone...Check out this new screenshot. Do you see any new feature added? Anyway dont forget to visit my Blog Post for more info.

Comment

Hello first of all thank you so much for all of your hard work. Your IDE is awesome and I intend to donate as soon as I can but I have one little thing that I would like to bring to your attention. Not sure if you would call it a feature request or a tweak or what but basically the cursor annoys the hell out of me. The problem is that It flashes in reverse meaning that if you think of it in two steps step 0 is off (invisible) and step 1 is on (visible). I feel like it would be much better in reverse with 0 being on and 1 being off. Before you dismiss this as the silliest request you have ever heard please hear me out. The problem is that every time you move your cursor it resets to 0 so if you routinely use the arrow keys to navigate your cursor around it will remain always at 0 and therefore be invisible requiring you to stop moving and wait for the cursor to cycle up to 1 to see where you are which in my case anyway tends to drastically slow me down. I hope this is making sense and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

Also (and i don't know if this has been mentioned before as this is a very long thread and I haven't time while working to read it all) The fact that the ini editor is always on top of everything else tends to cause major problems when switching around between applications and even within itself (for example when the find window gets lost underneath the ini editor and becomes hard to retrieve/dismiss) would it be better to open ini files in a new tab in the main editor in the same fashion as standard source files?

Comment

Working...
                                X