This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennez View Post
    Thanks! Mediafire should be OK. Would Skydrive be possible though? Mediafire can be a little hit and miss, but Skydrive is always accessible.

Thanks again!
    Malcolm
    Sure thing. I'll create an account on SkyDrive and upload the next version.

Comment

First of all, thanks for this editor, it's really great.

However, there is something that I find annoying : the focus on the editor, package viewer, log viewer, ... change on mouse over (instead of changing when the user click somewhere).
      So sometimes, I'm writing my code, and for some reason I push my mouse and the focus is changed, so I need to put the mouse cursor back on the editor window.

Maybe there is an option somewhere that I didn't see, but if not, would it be possible to change this behavior or add an option ?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by _Epic_ View Post
        First of all, thanks for this editor, it's really great.

However, there is something that I find annoying : the focus on the editor, package viewer, log viewer, ... change on mouse over (instead of changing when the user click somewhere).
        So sometimes, I'm writing my code, and for some reason I push my mouse and the focus is changed, so I need to put the mouse cursor back on the editor window.

Maybe there is an option somewhere that I didn't see, but if not, would it be possible to change this behavior or add an option ?

Thanks.
        See this post

Comment

Ah great, didn't saw this post

I'm looking forward to the next version

Thanks again for your work !

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
            Sure thing. I'll create an account on SkyDrive and upload the next version.
            Thanks! Much appreciated!

Comment

I'm getting some weird graphic errors with this update. For one, the code explorer doesn't like to refresh that much. Just look for yourself:

Also, sometimes the buttons don't like to be responsive. What should I do to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenzweig View Post
                I'm getting some weird graphic errors with this update. For one, the code explorer doesn't like to refresh that much. Just look for yourself:

Also, sometimes the buttons don't like to be responsive. What should I do to fix this?
                I apologize Rosenzweig. A new version will be released in a couple of days. I would really appreciate if you could try that out and let me know. As for the buttons can you please tell me which buttons caused issues? Was the program doing something or was it idle?

Comment

Mostly the pop up dialog box that presents itself when you try to exit the program. It happens only occasionally though. Also, how do you customize the window color scheme like you have it set out? I don't like all this white.

Oh, will the next update have something along the lines of a "find declaration/definition" function? That's the only thing I have against this editor.

Comment

Mostly the pop up dialog box that presents itself when you try to exit the program. It happens only occasionally though. Also, how do you customize the window color scheme like you have it set out? I don't like all this white.

Oh, will the next update have something along the lines of a "find declaration/definition" function? That's the only thing I have against this editor.
                    To customize the color scheme go to Editor Tab and select any appearance.

Am working on the Find Declaration stuff, so expect it sooner or later in Unreal X-Editor.

Comment

Thanks, and I can't wait for the Find Declaration options... it's a much needed tool.

Comment

Thanks, and I can't wait for the Find Declaration options... it's a much needed tool.
                        I understand Rosenzweig...But dont expect it in the next version.

Comment

I got it to work I just reinstalled the default version of UDK instead of the new "Your Project" version. It works fine now thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rodesqa View Post
                            I got it to work I just reinstalled the default version of UDK instead of the new "Your Project" version. It works fine now thanks
                            Good to know. So i guess this new "Your Project" installation is kinda different. I havent tried the Feb 2013 UDK yet.

Comment

Is there a way to access and change Color Settings for the syntax highlighter? Specifically, I'd like to access and modify the precise RGB color values for eg the Keywords syntax highlighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Daysvala View Post
                                Is there a way to access and change Color Settings for the syntax highlighter? Specifically, I'd like to access and modify the precise RGB color values for eg the Keywords syntax highlighter.
                                You can change the Syntax Highlighting at Settings Menu.

Comment

Working...
                                X