X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Pampers View Post
    Hey man, I checked out the latest version, loots of cool features and all that, but typing and scrolling felt very sluggish for me, and I still can't figure out if it's possible to start a game with a log window. Now all this may be 'pebcak' from my side, but it really downgraded the experience for me Would also like the possibility to drag files into the editor and have them open
    Hello Pampers....Another user here (darthviper107) also reported this sluggish issue. Thanks to both of you for reporting it . I have fixed the issue and a update will be available in a few minutes.
    About the log window...Did you checked the log parameter available under UDK Game button? If its still not working please let me know.
    About the Drag&Drop....Back in v2.0 i added Drag and Drop support but it had some issues, so i removed it. I will try again and update if its properly working.

EDIT: New update (v2.4) is now available. Visit Blog to read changelog

Originally posted by Kyben View Post
    Is there a possibility you'll be adding it?
    Hi Kyben...I will try my best to add it.

Originally posted by Saishy View Post
    Yes. But specially the breakpoints and variable value at run time.
    I really would like to add debugging support Saishy but i have no idea how it works.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    You mean debugging support?
    Yes. But specially the breakpoints and variable value at run time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    No Kyben...Its not available in my editor.
    Is there a possibility you'll be adding it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey man, I checked out the latest version, loots of cool features and all that, but typing and scrolling felt very sluggish for me, and I still can't figure out if it's possible to start a game with a log window. Now all this may be 'pebcak' from my side, but it really downgraded the experience for me Would also like the possibility to drag files into the editor and have them open

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Saishy View Post
    I would be throwing money at my screen if this thing had breakpoints!
    You mean debugging support?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X