This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    Thats weird. I dont have any kind of issue like that. Do you have Gradient Background enabled?
    Nope. I turned it off.

Comment

good job

Comment

Originally posted by quanganht View Post
        The editor becomes less responsive when I minimize/maximize it, dragging around or a window is hiding itself (auto-hide). Also, sometimes it takes a second or two for the characters to appear after I type.
        Sorry mate...Unfortunately i cant reproduce this issue. I appreciate if you could try out the upcoming version and let me know.

Originally posted by jeust View Post
        good job
        Thanks

Comment

Ah Unfortunately the new March update is not allowing me to Sync with X editor. This may be due to it asking if I want UDK to be Installed with only my project and Project name. So therefore there is no Monthly update to look (I.E. UDK-2013-03) How will we be able to sync it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodesqa View Post
            Ah Unfortunately the new March update is not allowing me to Sync with X editor. This may be due to it asking if I want UDK to be Installed with only my project and Project name. So therefore there is no Monthly update to look (I.E. UDK-2013-03) How will we be able to sync it?
            Pardon me...I didnt understand. March 2013 UDK has not been released. Are you referring to March 2012? But no matter what, Unreal X-Editor works with any version of UDK as long as Epic doesnt change file/folder structure (Which am pretty sure they wont).

Comment

Can I get some information or a link to where I can get the UTWeaponPlus Code class?
              I mean someone has a copy of the class they can post right?

Comment

Originally posted by DWGS View Post
                Can I get some information or a link to where I can get the UTWeaponPlus Code class?
                I mean someone has a copy of the class they can post right?
                If you use the editor to make custom weapon, just got to the code it gives you and you have the weapon plus code you need. ALso tick all the boxes, ironsights etc just to make sure it complete

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutagmes View Post
                  If you use the editor to make custom weapon, just got to the code it gives you and you have the weapon plus code you need. ALso tick all the boxes, ironsights etc just to make sure it complete
                  I honestly have no idea how I missed that. I seem to remember selecting the UTWeaponPlus from the drop down menu and receiving an error that it was not available, but that was some many months ago. I just now tried it and its there.
                  Thanks for the tip

-Chris

Comment

Are there any ideal modifications you or others have made to the finalized code that you can share?

Comment

I used weapon plus when i was learning, its great has lots of functions. I then had trouble getting my ammo do display on my hud so ended up doing my own weapon class extending from UTweapon and got everything sorted in the end

Comment

Sorry I meant to say Feb 2013 version as I thought I was using the March version already XD silly me there are so many versions out I forget which one Im using at times. But when I installed the newest version it asked me if I wanted to make the editor custom to my project and I stupidly said yes Since I am creating a game and when I ask the unreal X editor(BTW is the best free scripting program for UDK thus far) it can't find the Installation version UDK-02-2013 exe. Kinda weird. I've tried to look in the dev folder and the binaries as well as folder 64 and 32 I got nadda

Comment

Originally posted by Rodesqa View Post
                          Sorry I meant to say Feb 2013 version as I thought I was using the March version already XD silly me there are so many versions out I forget which one Im using at times. But when I installed the newest version it asked me if I wanted to make the editor custom to my project and I stupidly said yes Since I am creating a game and when I ask the unreal X editor(BTW is the best free scripting program for UDK thus far) it can't find the Installation version UDK-02-2013 exe. Kinda weird. I've tried to look in the dev folder and the binaries as well as folder 64 and 32 I got nadda
                          Do you have UDK.exe in Binaries\Win32 folder and UDKLift.exe in Binaries folder? If it exists then go to Unreal X-Editor settings menu and choose the UDK installation directory (Not any subfolders). That should do it.

Comment

Is there any chance you could upload to a different host? I cannot download your program from my current location (China), due to Wordpress being filtered.

Comment

Originally posted by kennez View Post
                              Is there any chance you could upload to a different host? I cannot download your program from my current location (China), due to Wordpress being filtered.
                              Yes i can upload to a different host. Where do you prefer? Is Mediafire ok? A new version will be released soon. I will upload that.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
                                Yes i can upload to a different host. Where do you prefer? Is Mediafire ok? A new version will be released soon. I will upload that.
                                Thanks! Mediafire should be OK. Would Skydrive be possible though? Mediafire can be a little hit and miss, but Skydrive is always accessible.

Thanks again!
                                Malcolm

Comment

Working...
                                X