• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The new menu:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Return of the invis window, when I switched to noribbion and runs as admin makes run fine

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by reropme View Post
    Hi ryanjon2040
    I have installed your software and tried to set it up to my liking, two things came up immediately as missing:
    1. I can't change the font and
    2. I can't change the font-size in the editor-tabs
    Did I overlook those options, or are they not integrated yet?
    In case of the former, where are they?
    In case of the latter, when will they be integrated?

So long
    reropme
    Fonts will be added in the next update. I was supposed to add it in v2.2 or v2.4 but i totally forgot it. Thanks for reminding.

Originally posted by ppe View Post
    That would certainly make me happy, however, I cannot say how others might feel about it.

Another peculiar thing I just spotted was that if I double click the file with .uc -ending, the editor opens in some kind of weird mode where the color setting doesn't work and the "save" icon stays grey even though you change the file (it is not read-only). If you open another tab using "Open-menu" then everything goes back to normal again. I'm sorry to say, but I cannot remember if this has happened in earlier versions. I didn't even notice the missing color scheme until I needed to save. What I just did, though, is that I updated to May version of the UDK. I updated the path in X-editor as well.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I'll fix it in next update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you feel this is annoying please let me know and i'll fix it in next update.
    That would certainly make me happy, however, I cannot say how others might feel about it.

Another peculiar thing I just spotted was that if I double click the file with .uc -ending, the editor opens in some kind of weird mode where the color setting doesn't work and the "save" icon stays grey even though you change the file (it is not read-only). If you open another tab using "Open-menu" then everything goes back to normal again. I'm sorry to say, but I cannot remember if this has happened in earlier versions. I didn't even notice the missing color scheme until I needed to save. What I just did, though, is that I updated to May version of the UDK. I updated the path in X-editor as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi ryanjon2040
    I have installed your software and tried to set it up to my liking, two things came up immediately as missing:
    1. I can't change the font and
    2. I can't change the font-size in the editor-tabs
    Did I overlook those options, or are they not integrated yet?
    In case of the former, where are they?
    In case of the latter, when will they be integrated?

So long
    reropme

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Saishy View Post
    None of them have the functionality of nfringe...
    Definitely nFringe has more functionality

Originally posted by ppe View Post
    It seems that I need to open a new 'Find-dialog' for every tab I have opened, in order to make it work. This might be logical, however, it doesn't work like this in any other program I know of.
    You are right. The Find Dialog is in another DLL file and it only check for strings in current tab. If you feel this is annoying please let me know and i'll fix it in next update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It seems that I need to open a new 'Find-dialog' for every tab I have opened, in order to make it work. This might be logical, however, it doesn't work like this in any other program I know of.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Alexander77 View Post
    which was beaten many times
    None of them have the functionality of nfringe...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Saishy View Post
    If a software had the two at the same time it would beat nfringe instantly.
    which was beaten many times

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think you could teamup with the guy from http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...DK-IDE-Updated
    One have autocomplete and the other have debugging.

If a software had the two at the same time it would beat nfringe instantly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a request:

improve navigation by linking to UC files through the text editor.
    example:

class whatever extends UTPawn
    clicking UTPawn would open(in a new tab) the UTPawn.uc file.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
    Ups, my bad. I was seeing restore as if it would reset the layout. Thanks
    haha...i guessed it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    Hi 100GPing100....It is intended to be like that...When "Restore Dock Layout upon startup" is selected it will save whatever the Dock layout is when you exit Unreal X-Editor, so that when you run next time it will restore the layout. Like that, when its turned off it will ignore the custom layout and loads the default layout when you start.

And about the reset layout button...Consider it done. It will be available in the next update.
    Ups, my bad. I was seeing restore as if it would reset the layout. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok....i'll send you a pm in 1 hour.

EDIT: PM sent

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have .net framework 4.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X