Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal X-Editor - v3.1.5 Available

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Noooo the editor wouldn't appear at all!

    Comment


      Originally posted by ceora View Post
      hi ryanjon2040, i found another little bug: when the code is compiled and in the output are displayed error or warnings, the line with the reported by UDK is 5 line wrongs.

      i.e: if in the output is reported an error at line 70 in X-Editor is in line 75. i don't know if is an udk compiler issues or of x-editor...;D
      Thats udk compiler issue. I tried Notepad++ and its showing wrong line number.

      Originally posted by Scarfman View Post
      Noooo the editor wouldn't appear at all!
      Wait...I'll send you a pm

      EDIT: PM sent

      Comment


        Soo, what language is this editor written in?

        And I would be interested to try and help you on the code side (not GUI-wise) for learning purposes, if you let me
        Something like Intellisense...would be awesome :3

        Comment


          Originally posted by vipar View Post
          Soo, what language is this editor written in?

          And I would be interested to try and help you on the code side (not GUI-wise) for learning purposes, if you let me
          Something like Intellisense...would be awesome :3
          Written in VB.NET

          If you are interested in helping me then please help me with Unreal Debugging (this is something that really misses in Unreal X-Editor) because i have no idea how it works

          Comment


            Unreal Debugging?
            As in, you want to debug the code, before compiling ala Netbeans/Eclipse, or what?

            Comment


              Originally posted by vipar View Post
              Unreal Debugging?
              As in, you want to debug the code, before compiling ala Netbeans/Eclipse, or what?
              I mean this: Debugger Interface

              Comment


                VB? Ew.

                Oh well, I would still like to help :P
                I would have to see how you process information when you compile, because it would probably give me a hint, as to how to do the debugging.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by vipar View Post
                  I would have to see how you process information when you compile, because it would probably give me a hint, as to how to do the debugging.
                  When compiling it just passes the selected arguments to UDK.com and executes it.

                  Comment


                    To udk.com?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by vipar View Post
                      To udk.com?
                      Yes to udk.com.

                      Comment


                        Thank you for this I really enjoy using it.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Orindoomhammer View Post
                          Thank you for this I really enjoy using it.
                          Happy to know that

                          By the way, a new update (v2.6) will be released in a few days which resolves some issues and adds some new features. Dont forget to update

                          Comment


                            I am really looking forward to your next update, but like everyone else I have a suggestion/request:

                            Please make the keyboard-shortcuts editable (if they are not already in your newest version). As a programmer that is not using a keyboard with US-layout, I am having some trouble with the "compile"-shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+Q). This combination(Ctrl+Alt+Q or AltGr+Q) is the combination for "@" in the (german) QWERTZ-layout. So basically everytime I want to type an @ it ignores this and compiles the script.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Denara View Post
                              I am really looking forward to your next update, but like everyone else I have a suggestion/request:

                              Please make the keyboard-shortcuts editable (if they are not already in your newest version). As a programmer that is not using a keyboard with US-layout, I am having some trouble with the "compile"-shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+Q). This combination(Ctrl+Alt+Q or AltGr+Q) is the combination for "@" in the (german) QWERTZ-layout. So basically everytime I want to type an @ it ignores this and compiles the script.
                              Sure thing Denara. I will definitely include shortcut editor in the next version

                              Comment


                                Does this support subversion?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X