Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooo the editor wouldn't appear at all!

Comment

Originally posted by ceora View Post
      hi ryanjon2040, i found another little bug: when the code is compiled and in the output are displayed error or warnings, the line with the reported by UDK is 5 line wrongs.

i.e: if in the output is reported an error at line 70 in X-Editor is in line 75. i don't know if is an udk compiler issues or of x-editor...;D
      Thats udk compiler issue. I tried Notepad++ and its showing wrong line number.

Originally posted by Scarfman View Post
      Noooo the editor wouldn't appear at all!
      Wait...I'll send you a pm

EDIT: PM sent

Comment

Soo, what language is this editor written in?

And I would be interested to try and help you on the code side (not GUI-wise) for learning purposes, if you let me
        Something like Intellisense...would be awesome :3

Comment

Originally posted by vipar View Post
          Soo, what language is this editor written in?

And I would be interested to try and help you on the code side (not GUI-wise) for learning purposes, if you let me
          Something like Intellisense...would be awesome :3
          Written in VB.NET

If you are interested in helping me then please help me with Unreal Debugging (this is something that really misses in Unreal X-Editor) because i have no idea how it works

Comment

Unreal Debugging?
            As in, you want to debug the code, before compiling ala Netbeans/Eclipse, or what?

Comment

Unreal Debugging?
              As in, you want to debug the code, before compiling ala Netbeans/Eclipse, or what?
              I mean this: Debugger Interface

Comment

VB? Ew.

Oh well, I would still like to help :P
                I would have to see how you process information when you compile, because it would probably give me a hint, as to how to do the debugging.

Comment

I would have to see how you process information when you compile, because it would probably give me a hint, as to how to do the debugging.
                  When compiling it just passes the selected arguments to UDK.com and executes it.

Comment

To udk.com?

Comment

To udk.com?
                      Yes to udk.com.

Comment

Thank you for this I really enjoy using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Orindoomhammer View Post
                          Thank you for this I really enjoy using it.
                          Happy to know that

By the way, a new update (v2.6) will be released in a few days which resolves some issues and adds some new features. Dont forget to update

Comment

I am really looking forward to your next update, but like everyone else I have a suggestion/request:

Please make the keyboard-shortcuts editable (if they are not already in your newest version). As a programmer that is not using a keyboard with US-layout, I am having some trouble with the "compile"-shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+Q). This combination(Ctrl+Alt+Q or AltGr+Q) is the combination for "@" in the (german) QWERTZ-layout. So basically everytime I want to type an @ it ignores this and compiles the script.

Comment

Originally posted by Denara View Post
                              I am really looking forward to your next update, but like everyone else I have a suggestion/request:

Please make the keyboard-shortcuts editable (if they are not already in your newest version). As a programmer that is not using a keyboard with US-layout, I am having some trouble with the "compile"-shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+Q). This combination(Ctrl+Alt+Q or AltGr+Q) is the combination for "@" in the (german) QWERTZ-layout. So basically everytime I want to type an @ it ignores this and compiles the script.
                              Sure thing Denara. I will definitely include shortcut editor in the next version

Comment

Does this support subversion?

Comment

Working...
                                X