X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new menu:

Comment

Looks like it could come in handy.

ETA on the next version? Atleast for the bug fixes. Some of them make using the editor a drag..

Comment

Originally posted by Kyben View Post
        Looks like it could come in handy.
        Glad to hear that. I have improved it a bit. Will post the screenshot in 2 or 3 days.

ETA on the next version? Atleast for the bug fixes. Some of them make using the editor a drag..
        You are right about the bugs Kyben. I have fixed most of them.

Comment

hi guy's! This program work as nFringe? if so it look amazing, beautiful interface good job

i must register for use this??

Comment

Originally posted by ceora View Post
            hi guy's! This program work as nFringe? if so it look amazing, beautiful interface good job

i must register for use this??
            You dont have to register to download and use this. However, there is a registration option and it is only used to fill Customer List. You can download for free from: http://unrealxeditor.wordpress.com/

You can see the Help file here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56001981/WebHelp/index.htm

Comment

i tested it and it works, but there are some bugs, i report them here??

Comment

i tested it and it works, but there are some bugs, i report them here??
                Yeah sure.

Comment

I wanted to report that your INI editor does not open for me in 2.4, I can click the open INI folder at the top but when I go to open an .ini file it opens in notepad. I have used the INI editor in 2.2 so I do not know where it went.

Comment

It's a very cool program i prefer than nFringe but: i have win 64 bit and i want that x editor use the 64 bit version of udk(i selected it in the preference.. but when i compile it don't run. compiling works only if i don't use a custom exe path, the second problem is that when i save file: if i have more file open and i change some line in one file and then i go to another file and i click save it don't save the the changes. i think the save command save the active file and not the file i've changed. another problem is that it don't save the the change to the game run properties (custom map, custom game...) i have to reset it each time i restart the program... apart this is a very good program.

....i think is missing a auto completition for the unreal api.

Comment

I forgot this: in the tray icon is displayed an i con that say Valid UDK Installation not found... but in the program it say the opposite..

Comment

Originally posted by IllpIll View Post
                        I wanted to report that your INI editor does not open for me in 2.4, I can click the open INI folder at the top but when I go to open an .ini file it opens in notepad. I have used the INI editor in 2.2 so I do not know where it went.
                        Hi IllpIll...You can open INI Editor by double-clicking on ini file inside "INI Explorer" Tree view.

It's a very cool program i prefer than nFringe but: i have win 64 bit and i want that x editor use the 64 bit version of udk(i selected it in the preference.. but when i compile it don't run. compiling works only if i don't use a custom exe path, the second problem is that when i save file: if i have more file open and i change some line in one file and then i go to another file and i click save it don't save the the changes. i think the save command save the active file and not the file i've changed. another problem is that it don't save the the change to the game run properties (custom map, custom game...) i have to reset it each time i restart the program... apart this is a very good program.

....i think is missing a auto completition for the unreal api.
                        First of all, I apologize for that save issue. It was not supposed to happen but i forgot to update the code before publish (I know its a very annoying issue). It has been fixed and will work fine in next update. And I've added 64-Bit compile support. Here is a screenshot:

I forgot this: in the tray icon is displayed an i con that say Valid UDK Installation not found... but in the program it say the opposite..
                        Thanks for reporting this. I've fixed it.

By the way I've improved the Recent file list a bit more to show file contents as tooltip. Here is a screenshot:

Comment

Also another problem I ran into is when your trying to find a word and there's none found, the message window appears behind the find window, keeping you from clicking on it.

Comment

Wow amazing, if you continue in this way this program will kick the a** of all other program..

for the build option: try to include also the save function: each time i press the build button all the file open are saved and suddenly start the compilation. this maybe can resolve the problem!

Comment

Also another problem I ran into is when your trying to find a word and there's none found, the message window appears behind the find window, keeping you from clicking on it.
                              Thanks Kyben. I'll fix it.

Wow amazing, if you continue in this way this program will kick the a** of all other program..

for the build option: try to include also the save function: each time i press the build button all the file open are saved and suddenly start the compilation. this maybe can resolve the problem!
                              hehe...Thanks ceora
                              I'll make sure to include that option but am afraid i cant include it in the upcoming version (v2.6) because i've almost finished it and is ready to upload. I'll include this feature in v2.8

Comment

hi ryanjon2040, i found another little bug: when the code is compiled and in the output are displayed error or warnings, the line with the reported by UDK is 5 line wrongs.

i.e: if in the output is reported an error at line 70 in X-Editor is in line 75. i don't know if is an udk compiler issues or of x-editor...;D

Comment

Working...
                                X