Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In WOTGreal you can hold the ctrl key and click super/vars/function calls and it'll take you to the super class/var creation/function. Does this have that? If so, how do you use it?

Comment

How do you open the INI Editor?

Comment

Never mind lol...... I uninstalled the older version....

Adjusted the setting to check for updates...

Extracted zip file to desktop then cut the new exe file along with the help file and pasted it into the Unreal X Editor Directory.....

Amazing new features =)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyben View Post
          In WOTGreal you can hold the ctrl key and click super/vars/function calls and it'll take you to the super class/var creation/function. Does this have that? If so, how do you use it?
          No Kyben...Its not available in my editor.

Originally posted by thejaguarmma View Post
          Amazing new features =)
          Thanks thejaguarmma

Comment

Tried the new version, and it didn't leave a process hanging around no matter how I tried - so I guess you fixed the problem in previous version... Thanks.

A quick note, though about something completely different. I haven't played much with the color schemes because I don't really need anything special. I just checked some of the available ones out of the curiosity and noticed that with the dark background the cursor seems to disappear. In addition, some of the highlighted text is unreadable (in e.g. WekeRoad Ink):

...or maybe there was something I did wrong? I'm sorry if this is something that has been debated already.

Comment

Originally posted by ppe View Post
              Tried the new version, and it didn't leave a process hanging around no matter how I tried - so I guess you fixed the problem in previous version... Thanks.

A quick note, though about something completely different. I haven't played much with the color schemes because I don't really need anything special. I just checked some of the available ones out of the curiosity and noticed that with the dark background the cursor seems to disappear. In addition, some of the highlighted text is unreadable (in e.g. WekeRoad Ink):

...or maybe there was something I did wrong? I'm sorry if this is something that has been debated already.
              That "highlighted text unreadable" was reported by ikifenix: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...x#post30191856

I dont know if you have noticed that the Dock titles are not showing O.o

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
                That "highlighted text unreadable" was reported by ikifenix: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...x#post30191856
                I just fixed that!! Will be available on v2.3

Screenshot:

Comment

I dont know if you have noticed that the Dock titles are not showing O.o
                  No, I didn't actually. But they reappeared when I unchecked "Restore Dock Layout upon startup" and they don't vanish any longer even though I checked it again. Nothing broken, I guess.

NB: PerObjectConfig doesn't seem to be recognized as a reserved word.

Comment

Hey, this version seems to have some weird performance issues. When active it uses 25% of the CPU and is sluggish, and then for a while when not being used it still is at 25%. It's using more of the CPU than Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
                      Hey, this version seems to have some weird performance issues. When active it uses 25% of the CPU and is sluggish, and then for a while when not being used it still is at 25%. It's using more of the CPU than Firefox.
                      Thank you for reporting this darthviper107 ...I will fix it now

Comment

I would be throwing money at my screen if this thing had breakpoints!

Comment

Originally posted by Saishy View Post
                          I would be throwing money at my screen if this thing had breakpoints!
                          You mean debugging support?

Comment

Hey man, I checked out the latest version, loots of cool features and all that, but typing and scrolling felt very sluggish for me, and I still can't figure out if it's possible to start a game with a log window. Now all this may be 'pebcak' from my side, but it really downgraded the experience for me Would also like the possibility to drag files into the editor and have them open

Comment

No Kyben...Its not available in my editor.
                              Is there a possibility you'll be adding it?

Comment

You mean debugging support?
                                Yes. But specially the breakpoints and variable value at run time.

Comment

Working...
                                X