Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drawing a UIScene onto a ScriptedTexture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing a UIScene onto a ScriptedTexture?

I want to draw a menu onto an in-game screen. There is ScriptedTexture which has a Canvas, and there is UIScene which draws onto a Canvas, but is there any way to connect the two?

So I'm guessing there is no way? That mean's I'll have to have a bunch of pre-rendered images of a GUI in different states and switch between them according to the player's input

Comment

you could look at EasyRpg for ut3 faketruth has a menu in that and the source code is available for you to browse over ,the menu displays a defualt texture to create a background

Comment

Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
        you could look at EasyRpg for ut3 faketruth has a menu in that and the source code is available for you to browse over ,the menu displays a defualt texture to create a background
        You misunderstand - I don't want to draw something on the menu, I want to draw the menu onto something. So, if the player is walking around in the game and they see a computer, they would be able to look at its monitor and see a UIScene on it (and it can't be a static image because the player needs to be able to interact with it).

Comment

Working...
        X