Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Fullscreen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullscreen?

I went throught the outstanding tutorial on THE BALL level and was able to complile and run my own level. 2 questions...

How to get it to go fullscreen?

and

How to replace UDK start up logo with my own. Is this not allowed? I know how to replace the movies...I figured that much out

Thanks in advance

Nick

Originally posted by nickmarks View Post
    I went throught the outstanding tutorial on THE BALL level and was able to complile and run my own level. 2 questions...

How to get it to go fullscreen?
    The standard windows shortcut is Alt + Enter.

How to replace UDK start up logo with my own. Is this not allowed? I know how to replace the movies...I figured that much out
    My understanding is that you're not allowed to, it's part of the EULA.

Comment

Originally posted by immortius View Post
      The standard windows shortcut is Alt + Enter.

Or change the .ini files accordingly, for the basic startup resolution and fullscreen or not.

It's currently not allowed to change the splash, but EPic is working on a license change, that allows it. (read the thread about Licensing questions by Epic staff)

Comment

UTGame\Splash\PC\Splash.bmp

Originally posted by immortius View Post
        ^

Comment

Thanks guys! will try the ini

Comment

Alt Enter dosen't work

and I have no clue where to look in the ini? Any other ideas?

Comment

UTEngine.ini should have a line like

Code:
              Fullscreen=False
              Change false to true.

Comment

Alt Enter dosen't work

and I have no clue where to look in the ini? Any other ideas?
                Try Alt + Intro in my computer works

Comment

Btw I think the splash screen is allowed to be changed now, Infact Im 99.9999999% sure, it just has to have the UDK logo on it. I also think that you arnt supposed to change the movie

Comment

I read through all the liscence faqs and document and stuff about a week ago and I also came away thinking that you could change it, then read about it being a requested change to the terms afterward .

The movie is something like 4 seconds of an audioless logo with fades for the people that did all the hard work, so I'm cool with that. (Much less annoying, actually, than seeing "NVIDIA IS TEH BETTARS" logos while running ATI rigs... ) Plus the end users can always edit the line out of your ini if THEY want -- sorta like cutting off the mattress tag or something .

Comment

You can also set fullscreen from a console command "SETRES 1024*768f" (no qoutes), this settings will be saved

Comment

F11 actually toggles between full screen and windowed modes in the game and the SETRES command works to change your resolution, but that only works for that session. You need to edit the UDKEngine.ini file to enable full screen and to permanently set a new resolution (ResX=1024 ResY=768)

Comment

setres sticks between sessions, so does "scale set resx 1024" "scale set resy 768" "scale set fullscreen true"

Comment

additional information, change render mode with F8

Comment

Working...
                            X