Where is shatter??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is shatter??????

Hey guys, Down below I am posting my question with a Youtube video example because I am tired of trying to explain myself with words and then only getting 1-2 people responding back with never fully solving my problem. I think this has to do with either people are thinking I am either making a statement or they just don't understand exactly what I want. So without further do, I am wondering if it is possible to shatter things like the example in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tNpCaQ9dY4

I also forgot to mention, if so, then what tool should I look into. Would APEX do the job or is that too advance for shattering things as simple as light lenses from a vehicle or shattering glass?

Bump..... I really think the video says it all. Plan and simplly put how do you shatter things like a vehicle window or the headlights of a vehichle. Kind of like what you can do in the GTA games.

Comment

try playing with the fracture tool (in editor) or Apex (external). depending on what you want to achieve, one or the other should be enough

Comment

Working...
      X