Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

icore 5 2nd generation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icore 5 2nd generation

Hello everyone.

I have a question, this goes out to those running UDK with an icore 5. Does it work well with UDK? I want to go icore 7 but buying it is pretty expensive (building my own computer). Just want to know, if an icore 5 runs well with udk then I might go that route.

UDK works fine with my i5-2500k and I don't even bother overclocking. Tribes Ascend (UE3) runs very smooth too.

Comment

same here i5-2300 4cores with 8gb ram gf550

not the best but a decent price

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
        ... with 8gb ram...
        Actually that's a very good point about the ram. I have 8gb too. Don't skimp on the ram.

Comment

It works very well with UDK. We did Swarm test of it over a year ago and it beat 6-core i7 990 with HT (12-threads). Though, Swarm multi-threading support could have changed since then.

A better choice for a similar price could be a 3rd gen i5, like i5 3570K or 3550. They should be out in stores in few weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X