Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Udk in editor test help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Udk in editor test help

Hey im pretty new to UDK but ive been able to figure most of the things out exept for my test mode. i thought it was normal at first but then i looked at youtube video and saw that their test modes was not the same as mine. For some reason when i go to editor test mode there is no unit or actor in the test mode. its looks like im just a camera. Ive tried using kismet to change to 3rd person and there still was not unit there

Here is what my level set up is:

And heres how it looks when i test (notice no gun, health or ammo. it also seems that because i am just a camera i cant climb ladders:

ive looked around and noone else seems to have this problem. i have tried reinstalling aswell. any help would be apreciated.

bump. please help

Comment

Go to 'View > World Properties > Game Type > Default Game Type' and set it to UTGame.

Comment

wow that was simple. thank you so much i can now text my maps. thanks again

Comment

save as dm-test

Originally posted by Sushi5000 View Post
          Hey im pretty new to UDK but ive been able to figure most of the things out exept for my test mode. i thought it was normal at first but then i looked at youtube video and saw that their test modes was not the same as mine. For some reason when i go to editor test mode there is no unit or actor in the test mode. its looks like im just a camera. Ive tried using kismet to change to 3rd person and there still was not unit there

Here is what my level set up is:

And heres how it looks when i test (notice no gun, health or ammo. it also seems that because i am just a camera i cant climb ladders:

ive looked around and noone else seems to have this problem. i have tried reinstalling aswell. any help would be apreciated.
          save your game as dm-test

Comment

Working...
          X