Lightmass Weird Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightmass Weird Colors

Hey, this problem has recurred for me a couple of times now and I can't figure out how to permanently get rid of it...
    I just create a new light and build, but my scene gains a great amount of weird colors that I never selected.
    I think it might have something to do with the reflection from the water but I have another problem there, this brush does not exist o.O
    It's not in there with "find actors" and I can't delete it but when I build it's there (and obviously I added it once but yeah I can't remove it).

Here is a picture of the weird lighting:

EDIT: nvm, I was sure I rebuild after deleting the water brush but I didn't. It's working now but I've had it work again a couple of times and then go crazy again later, so if anyone knows the cause of this weird lighting please tell me.

EDIT2: It's definitely the water mat =/ but I took it directly from the original packages and the map used to work with that material

Are you on XP?

Comment

Nope, windows 7 32bit

EDIT: O wait I was on my schools PC, they run XP yeah.

Comment

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Devel...%20Workarounds
        See the section on emissive lighting and Windows XP. Already fixed for the next release of the UDK

Comment

Ah, thanks. I'll just have to build on my home computer until then

Comment

Working...
          X