Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Editer wont open for me need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editer wont open for me need help

i try to open it up and it starts try and open but then it freezes trying to load file A_weapon_shockrifle_.upk and it stays there anyone know how to fix this?

I have the same problem... Are you on Vista 64?

Comment

yea ive been trying to use it i uninstalled it and installed it again but nope nothing

Comment

same here... it has to be some sort of vista-64 specific issue - who knows hopefully someone comes up with a fix or workaround in the very near future.

Comment

maybe if you could get a hold of another version of windpws? I have a xp and it works great

Comment

Is there anything shown in the log? (UDK-INSTALL-DIR\UTGame\Logs\Launch.log)

Cheers
            John

Comment

Originally posted by Argawaen View Post
              Is there anything shown in the log? (UDK-INSTALL-DIR\UTGame\Logs\Launch.log)

Cheers
              John
              nope nothing there

Comment

at ManagedGuardedMain(Char* CmdLine, HINSTANCE__* hInInstance, HINSTANCE__* hPrevInstance, Int32 nCmdShow)Address = 0x76e8e05c (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNEL32.dll]
                Address = 0x79f9691a (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rwks.dll]
                Address = 0x7a098f8f (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rwks.dll]
                Address = 0x51d9da0 (filename not found)
                Address = 0x147c3c0 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2009-11\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
                Address = 0x15ec007 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2009-11\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
                Address = 0x79e8273b (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rwks.dll]
                Address = 0x79e8273b (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rwks.dll]
                Address = 0xa20138 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2009-11\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
                Address = 0xa20138 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\UDK-2009-11\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]

Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
                Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
                Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
                Exit: UXAudio2Device::ShutdownAfterError
                Log: Shutting down FaceFX...
                Log: FaceFX shutdown.
                Exit: Exiting.
                Log: Log file closed, 11/06/09 17:55:11
                I've re-installed a few times and tried a few versions of the .NET framework... again on Vista-64 with 8 gigs of ram, geforce 8800 gtx, quad-core Q6600 processor

Comment

any solution to this yet?

Comment

so has anyone found out how to fix this problem

Comment

I'm having this same issue, except mine stops just after loading the Shock Rifle package at "Loading...."

The log file ends in
                      "Log: FactoryCreateBinary: Texture2D wi"

It just cuts off like that... I'm going to keep trying things, I'll update if I find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam2 View Post
                        I'm having this same issue, except mine stops just after loading the Shock Rifle package at "Loading...."

The log file ends in
                        "Log: FactoryCreateBinary: Texture2D wi"

It just cuts off like that... I'm going to keep trying things, I'll update if I find anything.
                        I tried a restart, that seems to have fixed it for now. I also ran the UR3Redist.exe file and the dotnetfx35setup.exe to see if they would repair anything before restarting, and they had no effect before I restarted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam2 View Post
                          I tried a restart, that seems to have fixed it for now. I also ran the UR3Redist.exe file and the dotnetfx35setup.exe to see if they would repair anything before restarting, and they had no effect before I restarted.
                          ive done that already and still dont work

Comment

I am having the same problem. I have also discovered that I am having troubles with directx directInput.
                            Now I am trying to figure out how to correct that problem.
                            Going to continue to troll the net.

Comment

I found that my VisTablet was my problem.
                              I am now happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X