Modify Default UTGame HUD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modify Default UTGame HUD

I've been trying to modify the default UTGame HUD by simply replacing the images, but nothing happens. I'm fairly new to Scaleform and I've tried to follow several tutorials but they mainly focus on creating HUDs from scratch. All I want to do is swap existing graphics of the default HUD with my own. Is the process as simple as replacing the graphics in the package or is there more to it? I'm stuck here..

alas,it is not that simple.im really only just getting into flash myself.

heres what im doing so far.

in flash I opened uthud an moved all the stuff I didn't want off the side of the stage.just leavivg the clock and map.

then I make a new movie to open simutaniously with the hud in udk that give the other info I want.my stuff communicates with flash through kismet at the moment as I havnt figured out the code side yet,but im getting better at as2.

you can however,in the content browser,replace existing tex (say the flag in your image)with 1 of your own by importing into that folder and naming it the same as the 1 you want to remove.it will ask if you want to delete the old one.

follow lots of tuts and it will get clearer,thats what im doing.

Comment

Thanks gaz, I think your suggestion for replacing textures will be the most straightforward process right now.

Comment

Working...
      X