"Bleeding" Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Bleeding" Bars

So, well i have an scaleform bar for an an actor in the world showing its health, the issue is that since the value is way higher than the bar size it goes out / "bleeds" from the max bar size

im trying to limit the value to so its min value is the health and its max value is the barsize i tried so using Clamp and the following code

Code:
    function Init(optional LocalPlayer player)
    {	
        super.Init(player);
        Start();
        Advance(0);
        Healthbar = GetVariableObject("_root.UI.Healthbar");
        barsize = HealthBar.GetFloat("_xscale"); // get the original non modified xscale

}

function SetObjectiveLoc(vector TargetLoc)
    {

HealthPC = FClamp(HealthPC,DCObjective_Protect(HUDWrapper.CurrentObjective).ActorToProtect.Health,BarSize); // clamp the value so it wont go beyond the bar size
                   HealthBar.SetFloat("_xscale",HealthPC);

}
    But in-game the bar flickers a while and it still bleeds out

Any help is always appreciated

alvarofer this is about your Survavial game source can you help me?

PHP Code:
    0010.33LogC:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\TFP\Classes\tfpGame.uc(144) : WarningObjectProperty TFP.tfpGame:DBArchetypeunresolved reference to 'SV_ItemDB'SV_Items.DB.ItemDB''
    [0010.33LogC:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\TFP\Classes\tfpGame.uc(144) : WarningInvalid property value in defaults:     DBArchetype SV_ItemDB'SV_Items.DB.ItemDB' 

What the mean of this in default properties

PHP Code:
    DBArchetype SV_ItemDB'SV_Items.DB.ItemDB' 

Comment

wrong thread, canow.

anyways, alva, do you have any flash filters applied to the bar?

Comment

I dont have any filters applied to the bar

And canow i believe that means the path to the item db archetype is invalid make sure its valid and ask in the proper tread

Comment

Working...
        X