Error in fonts not available in your system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in fonts not available in your system

Hello i opened the clik_components flash file in order to drag and drop functionality from those buttons, but sadly i always get this error:

I want to use CLIK components labels, not the traditional ones and i followed the fonts tutorial from Scaleform but all of these refers to Text Labels an embedding. But this isn't a solution for CLIK components:

Does any one have experienced this error before? I can't find the solution and i've been stuck for 1 day with this problem.

1, embed your desired substitute font into your library
    2, go into every TextField-based element in your library and change the font on the TextField to the one you embedded
    3, PROFIT!

Comment

Thanks for your answer davek, but i'm having some issues.... i created a new Font in the library like this:

And in actionscript panel i choose:

However i can't find how to change the font in my CLIK label component there are no properties for changing font:

And the error i get when i run the Scaleform launcher is that the text is not displayed correctly:

I really don't know what to do, where can i change the font in the textfield? I want to use CLIK components but i can't find a solution.

Comment

I tried opening an UDKHUD flash file called udk_inventory and i get this error again... it looks like something is wrong with scaleform or is not installed correctly but i can't find how if i followed all UDN document for setting up scaleform and i have the scaleform extension installed, look at these errors they come again with the inventory flash file:

Comment

You have the font embedded, that's good.
          Now GO INTO THE COMPONENT ITSELF, DOUBLE-CLICK IT, GET INSIDE IT to actually see the normal, Flash TextField. THERE, ON THE TEXTFIELD ITSELF change the font. The option to do that is NOT ON THE CLIK COMPONENT, you need to GET INSIDE IT. It may have several locked layers, so you might need to unlock the layer with TextField to be able to change the font.

Comment

Thanks davek it worked perfectly! I couldn't have done it without you.

Comment

No problem man, glad you got it working!

Comment

Working...
              X