No announcement yet.

Very Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I must ask : Did you create the MyGameType.uc in Development/Src/MyGame/classes?

And the reason why it stops firing when it died and respawn, it's because at the Condition node of IsAlive, the wire got cut off when it reached False.

Side note : I almost got lost with your vocab... *sweatdrops*

Comment

I don't understand you statements :
      And the reason why it stops firing when it died and respawn, it's because at the Condition node of IsAlive, the wire got cut off when it reached False.

Side note : I almost got lost with your vocab... *sweatdrops*

Comment

Well, the IsAlive node checks if the pawn is alive. Since the True output in the IsAlive node leads to a loop, it will fire just fine, until it reaches the False output when the pawn is dead. You didn't connect anything to the False output and thus, it ends the loop, causing the pawn to stop firing. Even if the pawn is living again, the loop doesn't exist anymore.

You have to connect the IsAlive node with one more node that tells if the pawn has respawned or not

Comment

Well, the IsAlive node checks if the pawn is alive. Since the True output in the IsAlive node leads to a loop, it will fire just fine, until it reaches the False output when the pawn is dead. You didn't connect anything to the False output and thus, it ends the loop, causing the pawn to stop firing. Even if the pawn is living again, the loop doesn't exist anymore.

You have to connect the IsAlive node with one more node that tells if the pawn has respawned or not

Comment

I'm so sorry But What is that to connect to IsAlive to do this statement??

Comment

Since I'm not on laptop, it'll be your job to search the suitable Event

A rough way to do it is by adding a delay on the IsAlive False output, then reconnect it to its own input.

Comment

A rough way to do it is by adding a delay on the IsAlive False output, then reconnect it to its own input.
                I'm so sorry but I don't understand this

Comment

I need to know how to respawn vehicles after player spawned and fire

Comment

please I need to finish my game and this point is the final in it
                    Only I need that when player is died and return to game again vehicles fire
                    thanks

Comment

Look at this image. I can't post it here somehow : http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2237/kismetloop.png

Comment

there is an error : utpawn has no handler for utseqact_atstartfire
                        and other error : utpawn has no handler for utseqact_atstopfire

Comment

Wait a minute. Didn't you say the pawn was able to fire with the vehicle until the player's dead? Did you change anything beside IsAlive node?

Comment

this is my edit

Comment

the errors which I posted before occurred after game began immediately

Comment

Working...
                              X