No announcement yet.

Very Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Darknet but when I paste the code you give me in GFxUDKFrontEnd_MapSelect.uc and compile scripts
    I see error

Comment

Please Reply Soon

Comment

log error is the backqute `log is the error. 'log < this is wrong one. Plus you need to modified the class to make it work. It will give error. You should start learning how make your own class before doing this.

Comment

this will help you a lot if you are starting to work with udk

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-and-the-UDK-)

for last, don't create a reply two or three minutes after your original post, just to say "reply soon" or "i need a reply soon"

hope this help you.

Comment

OK leave this Questions and I need to ask about another is more important than
            I make all my levels as VCTF-....udk and when I played in UDK Editor is excellent But IF I play it in UDK Launch is very poor not as in Editor
            Why??????

Please reply very soon

Comment

Define poor, there needs to be detail so we can understand the problem.

And as a side note, spamming question mark leaves a slightly uncomfortable feeling about the post

Comment

I mean that in Editor DM mode is running OK .
                But If I play my DM map in Game Launch work as normal map not DM mode

Comment

Have you changed the gametype property on WorldInfo?

Comment

yes, as in pic

Comment

My UDK Version is 08/2010

Comment

And the problem being...? There are bots?

Comment

First it run in editor world info as

in Editor

In PC

this is first thing I need which I need in PC as in Editor
                          the Second thing that main menu UDKFrontEnd Map I need to edit things in it but this swf file is in UPK file .. How to extract this upk and find swf files??

Comment

Sorry But to be specific in second thing..
                            I mean that all swf files in UDKFrontEnd Map in upk file aas in pic

and I need to extract this upk to find any swf files

Comment

Please Reply soon

Comment

first, your game is not running in your custom game type when you launch it from the udk frontend, because you has not set your game type in the ini files, you can see how to do that here

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/707020-Master-Guide

second, you can't modify the frontend swf, epic's own it, you need to make your custom frontend, using canvas or using flash.

third, take this advice, is kind of upset to read "Please reply soon", here all we are learning how to make a game using the UDK.

Comment

Working...
                                X