Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please I need to know delete development kit after I replaced the logo

Comment

a lot of things are in the flash file, so you have to change it using a flash development software or make your own.
      also look here
      http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...leform-amp-UDK

Comment

I just need one map in map list not all as the same of the most of games all over the world
        you see in maps just one then when you finished you will see the next
        that i need to do in game
        please

Comment

I need when I enter maps in uiscene instant action , I will see one map only then the next will appear when finished or all the maps be in list but I cannot enter any map until I finish the map

Comment

That's handled by codings, unfortunately it's something I haven't found about just yet. You should create some kind of ini file that is updated and also store the list of the maps. I'm not sure if that's the right way. It's one theory. But one thing clear : you need scripting in both unrealscript and ActionScript

And use your own flash file. Such method as replacing png file is not recommended. It has to be your own creation. The UI I mean

Comment

I have 08/2010 version
              what the code which I need????
              please

Comment

please reply soon

Comment

It the version of current UDK build is fine.

Code:
                  // fill the local map list    
                      MapList.Length = 0;
                      //LocalMapList.Length = 0;
                      class'UTUIDataStore_MenuItems'.static.GetAllResourceDataProviders(class'UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo', ProviderList);
                      for (i = 0; i < ProviderList.length; i++)
                      {       
                          //LocalMapList.AddItem(UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo(ProviderList[i]));
                          `log("mapname" @ UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo(ProviderList[i]).MapName );
                           AddMapName(UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo(ProviderList[i]).MapName,  string(UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo(ProviderList[i]).MapId));
                      }
                  this can be found in front end but not sure where. It late at night posting this.

Comment

hi, Please, Where can I edit this code?

Comment

I'm sorry for more mush questions.. But I need to finish my game to send it for Co.
                      Thanks Lot for answering me

Comment

Sorry I can't help you. The scaleform is hard for me to understand since it in flash fla. I am coding it differently. You should take your time to look for it.

Comment

Sorry darknet ,But I just need to know the code which you post .... Where Can I edit?

Comment

Just that only

Comment

If UIScene is hard for you
                              Could I Excuse you If you could ask for me for that???
                              Thanks Lot

Comment

I think this is it. Note their prefix name GFx for UI.
                                GFxUDKFrontEnd_MapSelect

You should look around a bit. If you rush things it will very hard to get it finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X