Images not importing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Images not importing

I'm trying to import a swf to UDK right now. The swf imports fine by itself. The images used by the swf don't. I have them in a folder with the same name as the swf and all that. They were importing fine earlier, but now they won't. I imported an image from outside of the folder before then deleted it. That's really the only difference that I can remember. Any ideas on how to get the images importing again or anyone have this issues before?

Be sure that you didn't somehow change the location of the .swf. I've done this by accident and when you try to import the .swf from a different location (that's not in UDKGame >> Flash) it won't import the folder with the same name as the .swf, thus your images won't import. Just make sure you have your .swf and your folder named the same thing in your UDKGame >> Flash folder (or even in a subfolder of Flash if you want).

Comment

Made sure, they're all in the right spots. Flash/MainMenu/MainMenu.swf and Flash/MainMenu/MainMenu I also tried renaming the sub-folder, no go.

Comment

make sure they're not jpeg, or non-power of 2 images. make them a format UDK can read.

Comment

Working...
        X