Kismet Warnings and Close GFx_Movie issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kismet Warnings and Close GFx_Movie issue

I'm not sure if this is in the right area of the forum, however it seems to be the best option

I have a UI driven system (made in scaleform) I am working on at the moment and I keep getting the error message "Kismet Warning: Obj MainMenu has no handler for GFxAction_CloseMovie_0". I get this error message everytime I close one GFx movie and open another one. everything is working fine the ui still closes and the will reopen as needed, the system works fine. I have one new empty object variable for each Open GFx nodes in kismet there may be a few close GFx movie nodes also attached to the object variable.

My set up in kismet follows the same principle as shown in the "Scaleform Content Guide" the only main difference between mine and the example is I have more close GFx_movie nodes linked to the object variable.

So I need help to either fix the issue or as the system is working a way to turn off the error messages.

I am using the July 2012 version of UDK and have already tried "C:\UDK\UDK-2010-05\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini: bOnScreenKismetWarnings=True" and changing it to false, the errors still show up in both the editor and packaged game.
Working...
X