Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

problem with game crash when loading scaleform menu after disconnect from server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with game crash when loading scaleform menu after disconnect from server

hi, i'm having a little trouble with my scaleform main menu, let my explain a little bit my situation.

i have a game that will run in multiplayer only for two player, server and client, the menu work fine the first time in the server and client, when the server player dies, the game will end and both games (server & client) will return to the main menu.

the server side work fine, but the client side after change the map to the main menu map and calling the start() function on the GFxMoviePlayer it will crash when it will arrive to super.Start();

this happend only when the client is disnnected from the server when the player dies.

don't know why and i have tried many things and didn't work

any ideas or help to fix this will be very usefull

thanks in advance for all the help.

i solved the problem, the problem was the fix for the warning for the scaleform movies that i have used from this thread

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-IME-MoviePath

i have removed the file from the localization folder and now the game run fine on both server and client.

Comment

Would Like to verify that fix. I was crashing on Start() as well and deleting Scaleform.int fixed it.

Comment

Working...
      X