Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default Scaleform Inventory attached to player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default Scaleform Inventory attached to player?

Hello guys,

I noticed, that the ScaleForm Inventory, which you have in the UDK already and which can be toggled with F10, is filling up the screen. I remember it this way from an older UDK version (around 2010) and from ScaleForm's Youtube Video, that the Inventory was more attached to the character and kind of like Dead Space Style. Next to this it wasn't rotate-able with the mouse, it was static.

Is there a way to modify the ScaleForm Inventory from the UDK (Feb 2012 Install) to reflect the old way again?

Greetings,

Maxunit

I managed to merge old UDK 2010 code with the new Feb 2012 code. Only problem now, is, that Pressing F10 won't send me into third person etc.

Comment

Hmm...whatever is wrong here, but I cannot seem to find this specific UI style anymore even in the older UDK Builds (tried the May and July Builds from 2010, same Inventory)...where I am very sure, that the "Dead Space" Styled Inventory was in one of the 2010 Builds back then. Or is it even still in the 2012 Build and I'm just doing something wrong?

Comment

Working...
      X