Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scaleform mouse cursor to UDK vector

Hey UDK,

I've been recently stumped on an issue regarding scaleform's mouse cursor. What i'm trying to do is real simple in concept: Obtain a vector in UDK that the scaleform mouse clicks on. So basically what i'm going to be doing is replicating the click-to-move system that a game like...League of Legends has. I'm not looking for the pawn-movement code, just how to make it so that I get that vector when the mouse clicks. I assume a Trace, but the starting destination is where I'm stumped cuz how would I reference the mouse's position on the HUD along with the angle for the isometric camera?

BTW: I've seen the tuts/blogs that revolve around this in some ways, but they're outdated and/or use canvas. Trying to stick to completely Scaleform.

Appreciate any help

Still looking for solution

Comment

I think the Mouse Interface UDK Gem covers this. I've been using a modified version of the gem's Scaleform implementation for the last few builds without issue (with AS2). Just scroll down the page to I just want to get the mouse 3D coordinates! for the function Vector GetMouseWorldLocation().

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X