Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copy and Paste Clik Components generates errors ,any reason why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hooray , I just found out the solution. I had to disable "Automatically Declare Stage Instances " in the actionscript settings ActionScript settings

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is an issue I've found with some components, but not all. I think there may be some bugs being worked out still.

Leave a comment:

• Copy and Paste Clik Components generates errors ,any reason why?

Simply copying and pasting some AS3 components (ListItemrender in this case) generates errors , does anyone know why ? here is the error code from flash

C:\UDK\UDK-2011-12\Development\Flash\AS3\CLIK\scaleform\clik\contr ols\ListItemRenderer.as, Line 3 1152: A conflict exists with inherited definition scaleform.clik.controls:Button.textField in namespace public.
    C:\UDK\UDK-2011-12\Development\Flash\AS3\CLIK\scaleform\clik\contr ols\ListItemRenderer.as, Line 1 5000: The class 'scaleform.clik.controls.ListItemRenderer' must subclass 'flash.display.MovieClip' since it is linked to a library symbol of that type.
    C:\UDK\UDK-2011-12\Development\Flash\AS3\CLIK\scaleform\clik\contr ols\ListItemRenderer.as, Line 1 5000: The class 'scaleform.clik.controls.ListItemRenderer' must subclass 'flash.display.MovieClip' since it is linked to a library symbol of that type.
    C:\UDK\UDK-2011-12\Development\Flash\AS3\CLIK\scaleform\clik\contr ols\TileList.as, Line 1 5000: The class 'scaleform.clik.controls.TileList' must subclass 'flash.display.MovieClip' since it is linked to a library symbol of that type.
Working...
X