gfx_3.3_clik_user_guide.pdf ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gfx_3.3_clik_user_guide.pdf ?!

So for reasons unknown the file: gfx_3.3_clik_user_guide.pdf does not seem to be available from the scaleform website anymore. I am kicking myself for not saving this file, but its really the only form of actual API documentation I have been able to find for scaleform.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on this file? Again, kicking myself for not saving it locally.

It's still available via google cache, but I think it will be soon up on the revamped Scaleform site.

Comment

Ok right on. I tried that before but because its a PDF it was not cached in a way I was used to looking for.

That being said I did get it. It really seems odd to me that scaleform would take down all their API documentation for any reason, much less something as trivial as a website face-lift. My guess was it got moved to a 'registered users only' area. I tried to register on the scaleform site, and they denied me access because I was a UDK user. I wonder what the process is supposed to be for UDK users from here forward if they dont get access to the documentation from Scaleform? Maybe the pdf is bundled in the October release?

I got a feeling it just slipped through the cracks and they will figure it out soon enough. Anyway, for sanity check reasons, I have it in my public drop box folder if anyone needs it between now and then.
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11327690/gfx...user_guide.pdf

Comment

Working...
      X