X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Your best bet is to dig through the getting started forum post:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=743567

I know I've covered this before, and am also fairly certain there is at least one video that covers this topic - most likely the creating custom menus video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Matt, is there a way you could tell me where to get this workflow? Documentations or tutorials? Because my Buttons aren`t working at all but I cant find solid documentation on how to implement your solution. If I learn how to execute just one function from flash into UDK I can do everything else I need, but for the moment I am stuck!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you want to do stuff via kismet with no unreal scripting, fscommands are your only option. Ignore the warning.

But the better approach is to fire off ExternalInterface calls from ActionScript that execute a function in UnrealScript.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I watched a video and just followed instructions, I have an FsCommand class connected to Console command, where the target is the player.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic problems with GFxEvent_FSCommand_0

problems with GFxEvent_FSCommand_0

What does this mean? it says that FS commands should not be used for production. It probably has to do with my menu that I try to make it work. This message pop ups every time I open my level.
Working...
X