getting scaleform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Scaleform is included with UDK. Adobe Flash / Sothink SWF Quicker are required to create the SWF files that Scaleform uses.

You can buy an acedemic license right from Adobes site.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ah i see, i was under the impression that scaleform was included with udk. In that case does anyone know any sites in which offer a student version ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How many times do I have to say it,not all people can afford to buy Adobe Flash !

ScaleForm and Epic Games should also put support in for Sothink SWF Quicker.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic getting scaleform

getting scaleform

First off this is my first time attempting to use scaleform. I have been following one of the tutorials on the udn site and it says to do the following.

* Run the Adobe Extension Manager CS4, located within Adobe Flash Professional, in Help > Manage Extensions.
    * Click "install" located at the top of the Launcher application's interface
    * Navigate to UnrealEngine3\Binaries\GFx\CLIK Tools
    * Choose Scaleform CLIK.mxp

The thing is, i don't have adobe flash profressional, and after doing a quick google search it seems i can only find a trial. If it helps i am student and from what i understand some sites give the software for free.

Can anyone help me out, sorry for asking such a silly question.
Working...
X