Menu Rotation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hmm, Thank you for the code Charleon. I'll try that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by birdhouse13579 View Post
    Well, that's the problem. If I put this code to my first scene which is mainMenu it rotates every scene even if the other keyframes doesn't have this code at all. If I put this code to my second scene which is settingsMenu it still rotates every scene.
    I would advice to rotate every component of the UI separately, for instance I have this:

Code:
    health_mc._yrotation = -perspective;

armor_mc._yrotation = -perspective;
    experience_mc._yrotation = -perspective;
    money_mc._yrotation = -perspective;
    ammosection_mc._yrotation = perspective;
    ulti_mc._yrotation = perspective;
    tools_mc._yrotation = perspective;
    debug_mc._yrotation = -perspective;
    itemtooltip_mc._yrotation = -perspective;
    and if you're having problems with othere scenes (I GUess they are placed on the same timeline?) then set the yRotation to 0 on the keyframe where the other menu's are located, e.g : main meny yrotaiton 9, settings menu yrotation 0, ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, that's the problem. If I put this code to my first scene which is mainMenu it rotates every scene even if the other keyframes doesn't have this code at all. If I put this code to my second scene which is settingsMenu it still rotates every scene.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First off I think you are structuring your code in a somewhat complicated way. Though I'm no flash expert myself, that's just my initial thought.

But to give you something concrete; can you set the rotation to zero on your other scenes/keyframes? You change the rotation to the mainmenu key frame. How about setting the rotation to zero on the other keyframes.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Menu Rotation.

Menu Rotation.

Hey peoples!

I have made a menu in Adobe Flash Pro CS5 using CLIK Components and I'd like to rotate it a bit. So I have the following
    Code:
    this._yrotation = (number here);
    however if put this code in anywhere (actions layer, scene layer, var layer, or any other layer) it does rotate my menu, as well every other menu. For example I made four layers: vars, actions, scenes, and rotation. Then I made some keyframes to actions, scenes and rotation layers to separate my menus (I have 5 of them). Then I added my rotation code to the rotation layer, mainMenu keyframe, because I want to rotate only my main menu not the other menus like settings, achievements, extras etc. But it still rotates all of them which I don't want. What's wrong with my code?

Oh, and sorry for my bad english. :P
Working...
X