Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu modification

Hi everyone!
    I want to modify the existing udk menu to support my needs. I want to remove some buttons from the "Instant Action" option. For exactly i want to remove the "game mode", the "settings" and the "mutators" option, but i can't find where they are, if I remove buttons from the flash it gives me two buttons and a slider next to them, and I can scroll with it between the five options.
    Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance: Nikoteam

to ad or remove buttons from the default UI(user interferes) go to the Config file in udk and open UDKUI this is the ini for the udk menu then go and remove the stuff you donut wont on the menu.

Comment

Thanks a lot I thought it would be somewhere there I tried the Unrealscripts and the Language Int's, but I haven't looked it inside the inis. Thanks again

Comment

I had the same problem too. I got it to work also...Thanks. I still have the word DEATHMATCH to the right of GAME MODE and a pic of the game preview. Anyone know how to remove this?

Comment

Originally posted by Fireguy View Post
          I had the same problem too. I got it to work also...Thanks. I still have the word DEATHMATCH to the right of GAME MODE and a pic of the game preview. Anyone know how to remove this?
          I want to know the same thing. :/

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Working...
            X