Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standalone GFx Export tool

Hello,

I've created a small tool that might help people who don't use Flash and as such don't have access to Scaleform's GFx Launcher extension.

Basically, you enter the location of your UDK build (the root of the build), it will find all SWFs files in your build. Then you can click "Export SWFs" to process them through the GFx exporter.

You can also double click on a .swf to preview it in the GFx Launcher.

Sorry for the ugly-looking UI, I didn't spend much time designing it

You need the .NET Framework 4.0 to run the application.

The link is below, let me know if you have any issues.

Disclaimer:
    I'm doing nothing more than wrapping Scaleform's exporter and previewer in a GUI, so if some options combinations don't make sense or don't work, don't ask me! (though, do tell me as there still might be slight mistakes from my side).

v0.1.0
    https://github.com/downloads/Mougli/...ter-v0.1.0.zip

v0.9.0
    (no, there's no versions 0.2 to 0.8 ): https://github.com/downloads/Mougli/...r-v0.9.0.4.zip

- Exposed Exporter and previewer options.
    - The output of the exporter and previewer are displayed at the bottom of the window.

Known issues:
    - The output text area doesn't update in real time. It will only update when the export is complete/when the previewer is closed. I'll fix that the day when I know how to make asynchronous data binding in WPF .
    - On my computer, Fullscreen preview does not work, but that's an issue with the previewer.

Fantastic job on a handy little app. I'll be sure to post a permanent link to this thread in the Getting Started post. I'll give you your first feature request too:

I'd like to see a page of exporter options that you can enable/set via checkboxes & dropdowns, instead of typing them into the Exporter options field.

Regardless, I'll enjoy using this bad boy.

Comment

I receive an error message at start app about that UDKGFxExporter work is stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Doyle View Post
        Fantastic job on a handy little app. I'll be sure to post a permanent link to this thread in the Getting Started post. I'll give you your first feature request too:

I'd like to see a page of exporter options that you can enable/set via checkboxes & dropdowns, instead of typing them into the Exporter options field.

Regardless, I'll enjoy using this bad boy.
        Thanks Matt

I can add that if it's widely asked for. I don't how often the exporter options are/should be used.

If you don't want to wait, the source code is available on github.

@srv, what is your OS? Have you installed the latest .NET Framework? (I reckon it's 4.0 Client Profile on Vista/7, and 3.5 SP1 on Windows XP).

Comment

windows 7 home edition
          .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile

Comment

mm, strange. What's yours, Matt?

Just in case, you need the .config file in order for the application to work.

Comment

the .config file is in archive? Or something is necessary still?

Comment

I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Not sure what my dot Net version is, probably latest. It works fine for me. Just extracted the app + config file in same directory and it works fine.

Comment

I bet it does, you have the same setup as me

Yes srv, the config file should be in the zip.

I'll try to publish a proper ClickOnce application, should tell you if you're missing anything.

Comment

Does the operability of the program on the bit OS? I have XP x64. Put .NET 4.0. When you start - out with an error.

Comment

Shouldn't, I compiled for x86, so it should run on 32 and 64 bits OS. Does Windows give any details about the crash?

Comment

Okay, can you please get this one and tell me if it works?

https://github.com/downloads/Mougli/...r-v0.1.0.1.zip

Comment

http://clip2net.com/s/H2pE
                          And she wanted to send a report to Microsoft. Anywhere it is stored?
                          new version:
                          http://clip2net.com/s/H2s6

Comment

grr, that's annoying. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

I would like to see what it look like or screen of it the program.

Comment

Working...
                              X