Bouncing Hovercraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I meant just advanced hovercraft in EarthBound style.HELLO!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can download some maps.Anyways I'm from Poland.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Gaz661:
    I think you provoked him Gaz661. You shoudl note this user has asked for help using the same post in 5+ different forums/ topics, he's probably had enough of people's ****

@Lukas:
    no apostrophe was used in the OP and your clearly not holding English as your native language, so Gaz was simply asking a legitimate question is "Hovercraft's UDK package" - a UDK package that belongs to a user called Hovercraft.

- a 2nd intepretation could be that Gaz was being a sarcastic monkey.

You can choose whichever interpretation you like, my guess is if you had chose the first and explained yourself clearly like this:
    "no Gaz, i would like a vehicle, a hovercraft, in teh form of a UDK packacge, a UPK" then you may have had a better response, calling him a moron is pointless (whether you consider it true or not)

I don't care, but Gaz if you have a hovercraft, knock it out. Don't be so mean. and lukas, maybe just drop the hovercraft idea if you can't find the help.

- Also correct me if i am wrong. But UDK has the Manta, which is a hovercraft and a **** hoverboard and not one single user has pointed this out? LOL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't get what you mean.but I probably wont be offering you my hovercraft now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't call me like that you moron.Here's the trailer.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_yieBcg2oM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope.In MOTHER 3(1999) hovercraft was bouncing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is hovercraft a person?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Bouncing Hovercraft

Bouncing Hovercraft

I hope it's correct section.
    I'm looking for hovercrafts unreal development kit package.I can't find it,please help me?
Working...
X