WiP model KTO ROSOMAK / AMV PATRIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WiP model KTO ROSOMAK / AMV PATRIA

Finally im near of finished this model, i was on and of on this model for couple of months its hi poly 8x8 multi-role military vehicle KTO Rosomak or AMV Patria, essentially its the same vehicle with different manufactures.
    Next step low poly, baking and importing to udk

Click image for larger version

Name:	RaP_kto-rosomak_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	3253764
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RaP_kto-rosomak_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	3253765

More on http://erminascic3d.blogspot.com/201...mv-patria.html

fantasctic.great job.cant wait to see the low ploy version in udk.

Comment

thnx bud for comment will start on low poly soon

Comment

Finally i managed to make low poly and try to texture it, some tweaking and then import to UE3 or to UE4. Because of some personal issues i was off for some time now UE4 is out and i will try to import it to UE4 instead of UE3. Still think that 20€ is kinda high

Comment

once again.great job.whats the final poly count?

Comment

Thank you i tweaked the AO map some more and added cavity map, poly just over 16k

Comment

sweet,if you do decide to go the ue4 route I would still like to see it in action.what is cavity map by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by gaz661 View Post
                sweet,if you do decide to go the ue4 route I would still like to see it in action.what is cavity map by the way?
                Its texture that is baked in short it add up some more details, it add some highlights to edges and make some parts of model pops up some more

Comment

First test inside Unreal 4 engine, the blueprints are awesome, great improvement

Comment

duel weapon system is sweet.ive not managed that in udk yet.all done in blueprint,did you use a starter kit?

Comment

Thanks on your comment bud, Blueprints are awesome, i published another video added some cool stuff.
                      didn't used any of epic blueprints, just played with blueprints i spent more time with blueprints figuring out how to make it shoot, move, and take damage, then modeling and texturing whole model

Comment

Yeah, getting them to move and shoot is a problem and I see from your comment it's not just me who has trouble with this

The results of your work are inspirational, thank for sharing it!

Comment

I don't know what to say,you have blown my mind.

Comment

Working...
                          X