Any way to rotate foliage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to rotate foliage?

Hello community.I have a small island map with grass meshes painted in foliage mode.I really needed in the end to rotate my level a 180 because i was having some camera troubles but ive noticed that the grass painted with the foliage mode doesnt rotate correctly.It rotates on its center pivot point (the center of each grass mesh)and doesnt let me make a selection and snap its pivot point to grid.So in the end my level and meshes do rotate a 180 but the grass stays at the same place it is and im being scared that i will have to paint it again in order to match the new island position.
    Can anyone tell me what to do?

As far as I know you'll have to paint it again. I don't think they designed foliage mode with what you need to do in mind.

Comment

I also had this problem, but I didnt found a solution -> its lots of work, but you have to do it again

But wait until tomorrow, probably somebody knows if this is possible or not

Comment

Thanks.Im 95% shore its not posible.I tryed to export all of the grass as a selection in a obj format in order to have it as on mesh but sadly it doesnt export when in foliage mode.I guess ill have to paint it again.

Comment

Working...
        X