Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok I will try it

Comment

You are definitely doing something wrong (or probably I have a magic hand ^^) I can import it into UDK. I just took the 2nd .psk (something with shadow) then I renamed it (e.g 1) and now its in UDK

Comment

You can mine crashes for some reason. It does not give eben an error just crahes in my face, because when you sent me yours .fbx file it worked 0_o. I Those files that i sent you were orinal model extracted from RE Darkside chronicles i havent imported them into max, just to see if they work i did not export them from there

Comment

I am also using windows 8 btw

Comment

Do you start UDK with Admin rights and have you already reinstalled it?

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
              Do you start UDK with Admin rights and have you already reinstalled it?
              I did not run it as admin and did not reinstalled it. just downlkoaded older version and tried it. same issue. I assume that this happed with relativly high poly models. Leon model had 12k polys, this animation thingy had 22k polys. Because 1k poly models i can load well.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                You are definitely doing something wrong (or probably I have a magic hand ^^) I can import it into UDK. I just took the 2nd .psk (something with shadow) then I renamed it (e.g 1) and now its in UDK
                PS second psk, does not have bones

Comment

Does this model have any animations? When no, then add some, because sometime you need animations to import a skeletal.

I heard that you can import skeletal meshes with a higher size then 1k -> I also imported some that had 15.000 polys

Comment

Somehow i imported claire model with lost of animations

But now i have animation issues. Animations are in slow motion, they were like that in the exporter from game. I don't think game uses slow motion animations... i mean its WII game but still....

Comment

go into the animset and then under animsequence you can find a option thats called rate

Comment

ok i tryb now

Comment

it says 1.0000000
                          Rate scale right?

Comment

I had to put rate scale 12 so animation look fast enough. ty

Comment

Working...
                            X