plane mesh showing edge in transparancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    you called it Jacky... cudo's... i played with the vector parameter for a few minutes and got it... thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ack... i just threw them all out... i did find a partial solution, when i made the uv map in blender, i moved the edges just outside of the uv map pattern... you can still see them a little bit, but you have to look really hard... and for billboard that might be good enuf...

i remembered posts on uv edges saying to paint a little outside the line (edge)... just as my first cloth material shows all of the tessallation edges when i just painted inside of them...

but i'm always open to other ways... the mind is a facinating piece of work... thanks guys...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds like the UVs of your billboard are bordering a solid colour in the texture, so the colour outside is bleeding across the UV seam.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you post a screenshot? It probably has something to do with the alpha mask.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic plane mesh showing edge in transparancy

plane mesh showing edge in transparancy

i'm not very good at asking, but i've pushed every button and every checkbox i can find... in my billboard grass, everything is fine, except the edge of the mesh is visable... like a wireframe going around the mesh... what is it that i missed...
Working...
X